- Volume 5 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
SNS disclosure of personal information in M2M environment threats and countermeasures
M2M 환경에서의 SNS 개인정보 유출 위협 및 대응방안
- Go, Jun-Young (Dept. of Information and Communication, Baekseok University) ;
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Dept. of Information and Communication, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2014.02.05
- Accepted : 2014.03.25
- Published : 2014.03.31
It appeared with the development of IT skills to help the social network SNS(Social Network Service) on the online form. Many people around the world and in the business environment changes is the emergence of social networks are bringing. And the rapid development of the idea, but are insignificant for the security threats that are used by many people in many companies, and social network services. In addition, although it is true that this connection is increased from the number of mobile machines to the development of M2M, that is not recognized for that vulnerability. To evaluate and identify vulnerabilities against security threats and countermeasures for the SNS access the social network on the M2M After looking for privacy and in the present.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection Act Amendment, Information and Communication, 2006.
- Dong-Hee Kim, Eun-Jae Yu, Gyeong-Sik Min "Online social network environment, security threats and implications", Information Security Issue Report, 2008.
- Gyu-Won Jang, Hyeon-Seok Yun. "Privacy in cyberspace". Information Society Policy Research Forum Article 22, Issue 3 Forum. 2011.
- Hee-Yeon Kim, Ju-Hyeon Oh. "Status and social implications of domestic SNS". Information and Communications Policy Studies No. 12, No. 24, 2012.
- Keun-Ho Lee, "M2M (Machine to Machine) communication of threat analysis" Korea Academic Society 2010 Spring Conference eye Writings Part 1.
- Seun-Gi Mun 3others "M2M communication for building secure mutual authentication and key exchange protocol", Journal of Cryptology, Volume 20, No. 1, pp. 73-83, 2010.
- Min-Yeong Ju, "The Twitter account hacking, spamming hundreds of diet", Blotter, 2010.
- Cyber Police, http://www.police.go.kr.