- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Dynamic Development Initiative frame work for Knowledge Processing Outsourcing
- Clementking, A. (Department of Computer Science, Computer Science College, King Khalid University) ;
- Rani, Rani (Department of Computer Science, Computer Science College, King Khalid University) ;
- Meraj, Syeda (Department of Computer Science, Computer Science College, King Khalid University)
- Received : 2014.04.01
- Accepted : 2014.05.27
- Published : 2014.06.30
Indian economy growth changed due Indian business operational approach with convergent technologies. The current economy growth supported by Information Technology Development and Information Technology Enabled Service. As part of the Information technology enabled upcoming Knowledge processing outsourcing provide huge opportunities to develop Indian business with our human resources. The KPO business sector basis and frame work can be achieve through Development Dynamic initiatives. This paper discuss about the basis of KPO and Dynamic Development Initiative frame work strategic compact components and its characters.
Knowledge Process Outsourcing;Dynamic Development Initiatives
- BusinessWeek (2006), "The Future of Outsourcing", McGraw Hill Companies, 2005.
- Business View and IT View Trends, by William Martorelli, Stephanie Moore Offshore Knowledge Process Outsourcing Emerges Risks And Market Immaturity Accompany Significant Opportunity September 1, 2005.
- Guest Column by Hari Sud, Outsourcing R & D to India, http://www.saag.org/%5Cpapers21%5Cpaper2092.html
- Click, R.L. and Duening, T.N. (2005), Business Process Outsourcing: The Competitive Advantage, Hoboken, N.J.: John Wiley & Sons.
- CID (Center for International Development at Harvard University). Information Technologies Group. 2000. Readiness for the Networked World: A Guide for Developing Countries.CIDA (Canadian International Development Agency). 1997. "ICTs and Development: Testing a Framework for Evaluation."
- OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development). Council of Europe. 2000. OECD and the World Economy, Doc. 8804, Science, Technology and Industry Outlook.
- Persaud, Avinash. 2001. "The Knowledge Gap." Foreign Affairs. March/April 2001.
- A Study on Composing direction about Mobile Unified Communication Service based on Theory of Communicative Action vol.14, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.251