- Volume 5 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Structural Durability due to the Configuration of Ripper at Excavator
굴착기에서의 리퍼의 형상에 따른 구조적 내구성 연구
- Kang, Min-Jae (Department of Electronic Engineering, Jeju University) ;
- Cho, Jae-Ung (Division of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Kongju University)
- Received : 2014.04.20
- Accepted : 2014.05.25
- Published : 2014.06.30
In this study, two models due to the configuration of ripper at excavator are investigated by structural and fatigue analyses. The maximum stress and deformation are happened at the axis connected with the body of working device and the direct working part respectively. Model 1 is thought to have more structural durability than model 2. Fatigue life or damage in case of 'SAE bracket history' whose load change is most severest among non-uniform fatigue loads is shown to become most unstable. But life or damage in case of 'Sample history' whose load change is slowest among non-uniform fatigue loads is shown to become most stable. These study results can be effectively utilized with the design of ripper at excavator by anticipating and investigating prevention and durability against its fatigue damage.
- Kim, S. K., and Ock, J. H., "A Platform Moving Model for an Intelligent Excavator,"The Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 6D, pp. 767-774, 2007.
- Moon, D. H., Cho, H. I., and Baek, S. G., "A Case Study of the Design of Robot Welding Station in an Excavator Factory Using 3D Simulation," The Korea Society for Simulation, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 51-58, 2006.
- Kim, D. N., Oh, K. W., Hong, D. H., Park, J. H., and Hong, S. H., "Design of a Remote Controller for Dismantling Processes Using Excavator," Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 7, pp. 95-102, 2008.
- Lee, Y. S., Ok, J. K., Kim, H. J., and Yoo, W. S., "Analytical Investigation on the Track Separation Mechanism for Tracked Excavator," Transactions of KSAE, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 66-72, 2006.
- Seo, J. M., and Kim, S. K., "The Study on Measures for Reducing Safety Accidents of Excavator," The Korea Institute of Building Construction, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 3-144, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIC.2008.8.3.127
- Lim, T. H., and Yang, S. Y., "Development and Application of Simulator for Hydraulic Excavator,"Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, Vol. 23, No. 9 pp. 142-148, 2006.
- Kang, S. S., and Cho, S. K., 2010, "Structural Design and Analysis for the Reinforced Frame of Vehicle,"Journal of the Korean Society of Machine Tool Engineers, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 504-510.
- Y. S. Joo, Y. K. Kim, B. W. Kim, J. O. Moon and K. S. Lee, "Structural Analysis of a Large Automobile Frames," Fall Conference Proceedings, KSAE, Vol.2, pp. 1417-1422, 2003.
- Convergence study related in development of new intraoral jaw bone distractor in treating dentofacial deformities vol.7, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.075