- Volume 5 Issue 2
Latest Smart TV is rapidly increasing in prevalence. Smart-TV can provide reserve-service, training-service, and game service to user. Smart-TV need standard API for user requested app to run it. In this case, the cracker can run Malicious apps or user-request contents to modify it by analysis of the vulnerability of the smart-TV platform. Therefore, we modify the extension API on Smart-TV to prevent hacking. Our proposed research method can support that device is illegal in Smart-TV device can prevent unauthorized access.
Smart-TV;API;Extended API;Information Security
- Sang Hoon Lee, Su-Yeon Kim, Design and Implementation of an Intelligent System for Personalized Contents Recommendation on Smart-TVs, JKSIIS, Vol. 18, No. 4, 2013. https://doi.org/10.9723/jksiis.2013.18.4.073
- Dae-Sik Park, Jin Kwak, Pre-qualification based Application Contents Management Method for Smartphone, Journal of Korea Multimedia Society Vol. 13, No. 11, pp. 1677-1686, 2010.
- Yukyeong Wi, Jin Kwak, A Study on USIM Card Based User and Device Authentication Scheme in the Smartwork, Jounal of Korea Multimedia Society, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 309-317, 2013. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2013.16.3.309
- KIM, SoonChoul, et al. An architecture of augmented broadcasting service for next generation smart-TV. In: Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting (BMSB), 2012 IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, pp. 1-4, 2012.
- Sunghyuck Hong, Hacking and Countermeasure on Smart TV, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 12, No.1, pp. 313-317, 2014.
- Dong Rye Kim, Ki Chang Shim, Moon Suk Jeon, A Study of privacy system against privacy laws, Journal of The Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology, Vol. 21, No. 6, pp. 15-22, 2011.
- Dong-Hoon Lee, Ho-Youn Kim, Dong-Young Park, Eun-Hyang Lee, Extended API Design and Implementation for HTML5 based Smart-TV Platform, KSBES, pp. 185-188, 2013.
- Kwihoon Kim, Chunghyun Ahn, Chunghyun Ahn, Research of Social TV service technology based on smart TV platform in next generation infrastructure, ICCIT, 2010.
- Hyungjun Yoo, Junggil Park, Jaeyoung Koh, Kyeoungju Ha, An Authentication Scheme to Guarnatee Reliability of Device Wireless Network Environments, Journal of Computing Science and Engineering.
- Junghwan Lee, Yudong Hwang, Donggue Park, Jongyook Han, A New Device Authentication Protocols for Secure Services in Home Network Environments, Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp. 57-65, 2005.
- A Secure Storage System for Sensitive Data Protection Based on Mobile Virtualization vol.11, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/929380