- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of ground behavior for model tunnel excavation with pipe roof reinforcement using close range photogrammetric technique
근거리 사진계측기법을 이용한 강관보강 모형터널굴착의 지반거동 분석
- Lee, Jung-Hwan (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Lee, Yong-Joo (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2014.07.03
- Accepted : 2014.07.21
- Published : 2014.07.31
In congested urban areas, constructions of tunnel structures have became necessary due to a lack of surface space. The excavation of any tunnel generated the ground disturbances of surrounding ground and displacements is major concern. Therefore, a study of tunnel stability is necessary. In this study, the authors have investigated the stability and failure pattern of tunnel through the model tunnel test. In this study, the close range photogrammetry was used to measure the ground deformation. The measured data was converted to displacement vectors and contours. And then it compared to FE analysis and empirical formula. In addition, this study presented the comparison between steel pipe reinforced model tunnel and unreinforced model tunnel. The ground deformation for both the steel pipe reinforced model tunnel and the unreinforced model tunnel was analysed.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Lee, Y.J. (2004), "Tunnelling adjacent to a row of loaded piles", Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University College London, June 2004.
- Lee, Y.J. (2006), "Comparison of shallow model tunnel test using image processing and numerical analysis", Journal of Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 22, No. 7, pp. 5-12.
- Lee, Y.J., Song, G.J. (2010), "Shearing characteristics of aluminium rods using plane strain - shear box test and close range photogrammetric technique", Journal of Korean Geotechnical Society, Vol. 26, No. 8, pp. 5-14.
- Lee, J.H., Lee, J.M., Lee, C.N., Lee, Y.J. (2012), "Deformation measurment of model ground using close range photogrammetric technique", KGS Fall National Conference 2012 Poster session P8_03.
- Lee, J.H., Kong, S.M., Ryu, Y.H., Ku, J.C., Kim, I.S., Lee, Y.J. (2014), "Numerical analysis on direct-boring multi-pipe grouting method for tunnel reinfrcement", KGS Spring National Conference 2014 Poster session P4_06.
- Investigation of ground behaviour adjacent to an embedded pile according to various tunnel volume losses vol.8, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1186/s40703-017-0043-1
- A study on soil behaviour due to tunnelling under embedded pile using close range photogrammetry vol.18, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2016.18.4.365