- Volume 12 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the relation between adolescent's smartphone addiction and psychological mindedness
청소년의 스마트폰 중독과 심리적 마음상태와의 관계 분석
- Baek, Hyeon-Gi (Wonkwang University Institute of The Mind Humanities) ;
- Yun, Ji-Won (Dept. of Philosophy, Korea Military Academy)
- Received : 2014.04.13
- Accepted : 2014.07.20
- Published : 2014.07.28
This study was conducted to investigate how adolescent's smart phone addiction affect psychological mindedness. In order to achieve the purpose of this study, Jeonju-si and Jeollabuk-do adolescent's enrolled in a survey. t-test, one-way ANOVA, correlation analysis and regression analysis was performed by using SPSS program. The result of this study is that adolescent's smart phone addiction affect on psychological mindedness significantly. Smartphone addiction had a significant influence on psychological mindedness in negative way. The results of this study of adolescent's addicted to smartphones with a greater understanding of material will be important to broaden adolescent's is desirable to recognize the direction of smartphones will be able to provide that opportunity.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Kim, Dae-Keun, Tae Ji-Ho. A Study on the Mediation Experiences of Smart Phone Users,Korea Humanities Content Society, vol. 19, pp.373-394. 2010.
- Turban, E., King, D., Lee, J., Liang, T.-P., and Turban, D., Electronic Commerce 2010: A Managerial Perspective, 6th Ed., Pearson Education. p.387, 2010.
- NIA , 2011. Internet Addiction Research Paper, 2012.
- NIA , 2012. Internet Addiction Research Paper, 2013.
- Kim, Bo-Youn, The Correlations Among Highschool students' Internet Game Addiction, Smartphone Addiction, the Lack of Sleep and Stress, Department of Counseling Education Graduate School Sahmyook University, Master's thesis, 2011.
- Han, Julie . Hur, Gyeong-Ho, Construction and Validation of Mobile Phone Addiction Scale, Korean Assocoation for Broadcasting and Telecommunication Studies Conference articles, pp.226-247. 2004.
- National Information Society Agency. Research and development of diagnostic measures smartphone addiction. Seoul: NIA, 2011.
- Lee Min seok, Smartphone addiction and related social concerns, Graduate School of Information, Yonsei University, Master's thesis, 2011.
- Appelbaum, S.A., Psychological-mindedness: Word,concept and essence International Journal of Psycho-Analysis, vol.54, pp.35-36, 1973.
- Shill, M. A., & Lumley, M. A., The psychological mindedness scale: Factor structure, convergent validity and gender in a non-psychiatric sample. Psychology and Psychotherapy, vol.75, pp.131-144, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1348/147608302169607
- Lee Min seok. Smartphone addiction and related social concerns, Graduate School of Information Yonsei University, Master's thesis, 2011.
- Goldberg, I. Internet addiction, electronic message posted to research, 1996.
- Griffiths, M. Internet Addiction. The Psychologist, vol. 12(5), pp.245-250, 1999.
- Park Yong min. A Study on Adults' Smart Phone Addiction and Mental Health, Peace Security Graduate School SangJi University, Master's thesis, 2011.
- Economic Review, Mobile phone addiction warning
- Kang Hi Yang, Park Chang Ho. Development and Validation of the Smartphone Addiction Inventory, The Korean Psychological Association, vol. 31(2) pp.563-580, 2012.
- Korea Internet Addiction Center, http://iapc.or.kr/main.do
- Conte, H. R., Ratto, R., & Karusa, T. B. The Psychological Mindedness Scale: Factor structure and relationship to outcome of psychotherapy. Journal of Psychotherapy Practice and Research, vol. 5(3), pp.250-259, 1996.
- Grant, A. M. Rethinking psychological mindedness: Metacognition, self-reflection, and insight. Behaviour Change, vol. 18(1), pp.8-17, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1375/bech.18.1.8
- McCallum,M., & Piper, W. E. Psychological mindedness and emotional, intelligence. In R. Bar-On & J.D.A. Parker (Eds.), The handbook of emotional intelligence (pp. 118-135). San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. 2000.
- Trudeau, K. J., & Reich, R. Correlates of psychological mindedness. Journal of Personality and Individual Differences, vol. 19, pp.699-704, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0191-8869(95)00110-R
- Beitel, M., Ferrer, E., & Cecero, J. Psychological mindedness and cognitive style. Journal of Clinical Psychology, vol. 60, pp.567-582. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1002/jclp.10258