- Volume 12 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Access Control Protocol for Privacy Guarantee of Patient in Emergency Environment
응급 상황에서 환자의 프라이버시를 보장하는 속성기반 접근 제어 프로토콜
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Mokwon University) ;
- Han, Kun-Hee (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineeringe, Baeseok University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Ho (Dept. of Software, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2014.05.18
- Accepted : 2014.07.20
- Published : 2014.07.28
Recently, m-health care is be a problem that the patient's information is easily exposed to third parties in case of emergency situation. This paper propose an attribute-based access control protocol to minimize the exposure to patient privacy using patient information in the emergency environment. Proposed protocol, the patient's sensitive information to a third party do not expose sensitive information to the patient's personal health information, including hospital staff and patients on a random number to generate cryptographic keys to sign hash. In addition, patient information from a third party that is in order to prevent the illegal exploitation of the patient and the hospital staff to maintain synchronization between to prevent the leakage of personal health information.
Access Control;Privacy;Protocol;Property based;Emergency Environment
Supported by : 충북대학교
- M. Y. Hwang, C. H. Jin, U. Yun, K. D. Kim and K. H. Ryu(2012), "Building of prediction model of wind power generation using power ramp rate", Journal of the Korea Society of Computer and Information, vol. 17, pp. 211-218. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2012.17.1.211
- Y. Y. Shieh, F. Y. Tsai, Arash, M. D. Wang, C.-M.C.Lin(2007), "Mobile Healthcare: Opportunities and Challenges", International conference on the Management of Mobile Business(ICMB 2007), pp. 50.
- J. Zhou, Z. Cao, X. L. Dong, X. D. Lin(2013), "Securing m-healthcare social networks: challenges, countermeasures and future directions", IEEE Wireless Communications, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 12-21.
- R. X. Lu, X. D. Lin, X. M. Shen(2013), "SPOC: A Secure and Privacy-Preserving Opportunistic Computing Framework for Mobile-Healthcare Emergency", IEEE Transaction on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 614-624. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPDS.2012.146
- F. Miao, L. Jiang, Y. Li, Y. T. Zhang(2009), "Biometrics based novel key distribution solution for body sensor networks", 2009. Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society(2009 EMBC), pp. 2458-2461.
- F. Miao, L. Jiang, Y. Li, Y. T. Zhang(2009), "A Novel Biometrics Based Security Solution for Body Sensor Networks", 2nd International conference on biuomedical Engineering and Informatics 2009(BMEI '09), pp. 1-5.
- G. Sudha, R. Ganesan(2013), "Secure transmission medical data for pervasive healthcare system using android", 2013 International Conference on Communications and Signal Processing(ICCSP), pp. 433-436
- U. Harish, R. Ganesan(2012), "Design and development of secured m-healthcare system", 2012 International conference on Advances in Engineering, Science and Management(ICAESM), pp. 470-473.