- Volume 12 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Linkage System of Traffic Applied USN
USN을 활용한 교통제어기의 연동시스템 구현
- Jin, Hyun-Soo (Div. of Information Communication, Baekseok University)
- 진현수 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2014.04.14
- Accepted : 2014.07.20
- Published : 2014.07.28
Traffic network is composed of passing vehicls, delayed vehicles, traffic situation which is traffic incomes of traffic interfacing system. Traffic green time light is concluded by inside input factor, that is green light cycle, yellow light cycle, led light cycle, which light cycle is sensor inputs. That light cycle is converted to traffic phase composed of passing peoples and delayed vehicles, whose intervals is concluding of traffic network factors composed of consumptiom power factors, delayed time situation, occupying sensor nodes. This is very important sector,because of much poor traffic situation.
Network Technique;Imbeded Technique;Very Large Network;Sensor Node
Supported by : 백석대학교
- A.Gersho, "Asymptotically Optimal Block Quantization, "IEEE trans.Inform.Theory,vol. IT-27, pp.280-291,May 1981.
- J.W.Modestino and Y.H.Kim,"Adaptive Entropy-Coded Predictive Vector Quanti zation of Images,"to appear in IEEE Trans. Acoust.,Speech, and Signal Process.,June 1992.
- Y.H.Kim and J.W.Modestino,"Adaptive Entropy-Coded Pruned Tree-Structured Predictive Vector quantization of images," to appear in IEEE Trans. on Commun.
- J.B.Anderson,T.Aulin,andC.E.Sundberg, Digital Phase Modulation,Plenum Press, New York,1986
- Deepak Alur, Dan Malks, John Crupi, Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies, Sun Microsystems Press, 2003.
- Riehle, D., Zulighoven H., Understanding and Using Patterns of Object_Oriented Systems, 2(1), 1996.
- M.H. Lee, A Design of Database Tiers by using Design Patterns on X-Internet Environment for Plant Information, Journal of the Korean Institute of Plant Engineering, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 103-112, 2005.
- P.H. Westerink,D.E.Boekee,J.Biemond and J.W. Woods,"Subband Coding of Image Using Vector Quantization", IEEE transs.Commun., vol.36. pp.713-719. June 1988 https://doi.org/10.1109/26.2791
- P.A.Chau,T.Lookabaugh,and R.M. Gray," Entropy-Constrained Vector Quantization", IEEE Trans. Acoust.,Speech and Signal Process., vol. ASSP-37, pp.31-42,Jan.1989