- Volume 12 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Recognition Analysis on Activation of Housing Reverse Mortgage Loans and Mortgage Loans
주택연금과 주택담보대출의 활성화 방안 인식분석
- Lee, Chan Ho (Dept. of Business Administration, Pusan National University) ;
- Shin, Yeong Mi (Real Estate Science, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2014.05.13
- Accepted : 2014.07.20
- Published : 2014.07.28
This study deals with a comparative analysis on reverse mortgage loans and mortgage loans in order to pave a path for activation of real estate financing. The fact-revealing analysis was conducted through surveys based on theoretical consideration and advanced researches, which has drawn a range of findings. As the results of this study, the important findings concerning the improvement on the activation of practical housing reverse mortgages are applicable to all real estate, diversifying the tax benefits, and deregulation of 1 house, etc. and findings concerning the improvement to activate mortgage loans are diversifying types of interest rates, diversifying types of repayment, tax benefits for less than 15 years maturity period, and granting benefits(low interest rates, higher loan limits) to low-income households, etc. This study has a significance for providing basic materials in order to accomplish advanced finance policies along with social welfare services as suggesting measures to improve and activate real estate financing through the findings out of the fact-revealing analysis conducted as above.
- Ki-Chul Kweon, A Study on Propensity of the Use of Reverse Mortgage for Economic Plans in one's old age, Master dissertation, Kyonggi University, pp.91-92, 2009.
- Min-Kyun Ju, A Study on the Choice for the Type of Residential Mortgage Rates, Master dissertation, Konkook University, pp.46-47, 2011.
- Nam-Jun Ju, The Effects of Household Characteristics on House Mortgage Loan Choice, Master dissertation, Dankook University, pp.71-74, 2006.
- So-Yeon Kim, A Study on The Regarding Improvement Plan of a House loan on Security System in Korea, Master dissertation, Dankook University, p.41, 2010.
- Young-Hyun Cho, A Study on Promoting of Reverse Mortgage System Through Risk Management, Master dissertation, Hanyang University, p.89, 2010.
- Korea Housing Finance Corporation, Summer, pp.4-5, http://www.hf.go.kr, 2013.
- Statistics Korea, 2009 Elderly Statistics, 2009, http://www.kostat.go.kr
- Beom-Seok Kim.Han-Su Yoo, Real Estate Financing, Chung Rok Press, p.160, 2013.
- Byeong-Woo Kim.Jae-Kyeong Yoo.Dong-Hoon Lee, Real Estate Financing, Doo Nam Press, pp.35, 2010.
- Hyun-Kook Son, The Economic Validity of Korean Reverse Mortgage, Master dissertation, Yonsei University, p.53, 2008.
- Ji-Yeon Yu, Effects of Reverse Mortgage on the Income Security of the Aged, Master dissertation, Sungkyunkwan University, p.62, 2009.
- Joong-Hee Lee, Understanding the Structured Finance of Real Estate, Boo Yeon Press, p.19, 2011.