- Volume 12 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Influence of Dimensions of Learning Organization to Job Satisfaction : Mediating Effect of Self-Efficacy
학습조직 구축요인이 직무만족에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 -자기효능감의 매개효과를 중심으로-
- Lee, Sun-Kyu (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Choi, Dong-Guk (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kim, Doo-Yul (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kang, Eun-Gu (Dept. of Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Lee, Sang-Min (Dept. of Business School, Yun Sei University)
- Received : 2014.04.14
- Accepted : 2014.07.20
- Published : 2014.07.28
The main purpose of the study is the impacts of applying two dimensions of Learning Organization on Job Satisfaction and the mediating effect of the Self efficacy. As a result, Structural Factor had not positive effect and Human Factor had positive effect on the Job Satisfaction. The mediating effect of Self efficacy had significant effect between Learning Organization and Job Satisfaction. The result of this study is not presented at the existing research. Therefore, tthe supervisor should make efforts to develop skills for the management of learning organization in order to fit the nature of the group members.
- Wilkinson, D. G. (1993). Molecular mechanisms of segmental patterning in the vertebrate hindbrain and neural crest. BioEssays 15, 499-505 https://doi.org/10.1002/bies.950150802
- Yammarino, F. J., & Bass, B. M.,(1990). Long-term forecasting of transformational leadership and its effects among naval officers: Some preliminary findings. In K. E. Clark & M. B. Clark(Eds). Measure of leadership. pp. 151-169. West Orange, NJ: Leadership Library of America.
- Yang, B., Watkins, K. E., & Marsick, V. J. (2004). The construct of the learning organization: Dimensions, measurement, and validation. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 15(1), pp.31-55. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1086
- Bong, M. (1998). Tests of the internal/external frames of reference model with subject-specific academic self-efficacy and frame-specific academic self-concepts. J. Educ. Psychol. 90, pp.102-110. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.168
- Ellinger, A. D., Ellinger, A. E., Yang, B., & Howton, S. W,(2002). The relationship between the Learning Organization Concept and Firms' Financial Performance: Empirical Assessment. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 13, pp. 5-22. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1010
- Lee, C., & Gillen, D. J. (1989). Relationship of Type A behavior pattern, self-efficacy perceptions on sales performance. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 10, pp.75-81. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.4030100106
- Locke(1976), The Nature and Cause of job Satisfaction, Handbook of Industrial and Organization Psychology. Rand McNally, pp. 1297-1349
- Maurer, T., & Palmer, J. K. (1999). Management development intentions following feedback: role of perceived outcomes, social pressures, and control. Journal of Management Development, 18, pp. 733-751. https://doi.org/10.1108/02621719910300784
- Noe, R. A., & Wilk, S. L. (1993). Investigation of the factors that influence employees' participation in development activities. Journal of Applied Psychology, 78, pp.291-302. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.78.2.291
- Riggs, M. L., & Knight, P. A. (1994). The impact of perceived group success-failure on motivational beliefs and attitudes : A causal model. journal of Applied Psychology, 79, pp. 755-766. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.79.5.755
- Schunk, D. H., & Swartz, C. W. (1991). Goals and progress feedback: Effects on self-efficacy and writing achievement. Unpublished manuscript, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Sherer, M., Maddux, J.E., Mercandante, B.(1982), Pretice-Dunn, S., Jacobs, B. and Rogers, R.W., "The self-efficacy scale : Consruction and validation", Psychological reports, 51, pp.663-671. https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.1922.214.171.1243
- Watkins, K. E., & Marsick, V. J.(1993). Sculpting the learning organization: Lessons in the art and science of systemic change. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Watkins, K. and Marsick, V. J.(1996). "Crating the lerning organization," In Auction Series, 1 VA: ASTD
- Bacharach, S. B., Bamberger, P. & Conley, S.(1991), Work-home conflict among nurses and engineers : Mediating th impact of role stress on burnout and satisfaction at work. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 12(1), pp. 39-53. https://doi.org/10.1002/job.4030120104
- Bandura, A(1997), "Self Efficacy : Toward a Unifying Theory of Behavioral Change", Psychological Review(84), pp.191-215.
- A Comparative Study on the Turnover Intention of Teacher by Child Care Center's Types vol.13, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.25