- Volume 31 Issue 2
Several nitrile-functionalized ionic liquids have been prepared and characterized. An attempt was made to systematically characterize nitrile-functionalized ionic liquids on the basis of a few kinds of cations and anions. The detailed comparison of the differences in physicical characteristics such as UV-Vis spectroscopy, thermal stability, viscosity, solubility property, and electrochemical property before and after incorporation of a nitrile group were studied. The results showed that the incorporation of a nitrile group to cations could result in remarkable changes in these properties.
uv-spectra;nitrile-substitution;viscosity;ionic liquids;surface tension
- N. Winterton, Solubilization of polymers by ionic liquids, J. Mater Chem., 16, 4281 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1039/b610143g
- H. Cheong, C. Zhu, and Y. Yang, Synthesis and electrochemical characterization of p-based polymer electrolytes with room temperature ionic liquids, Electrochemical Acta, 52, 5789 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2007.02.062
- D. S. Rajput, K. Yamada, and S. S. Sekhon, Study of ion diffusional motion in ionic liquid based electrolytes by simultaneous solid state nmr and dta, J. Phys. Chem. B., 117, 2475 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1021/jp3116512
- R. N. Carvallo, N. M. Lourenco, P. M. Gomez, and L. J. Fonsaca, Swelling behaviour of gelatin ionic liquid funtional polymers, J. Poly. Sci. Part B : Poly. Phys. 518, 17 (2013).
- K. R. Seddon, Ionic liquids for clean technology, J. Chem. Technology & Biotech., 68, 351 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-4660(199704)68:4<351::AID-JCTB613>3.0.CO;2-4
- P. Attri, P. M. Reddy, P. Vencatesu, and T. Hoffmann, Measurements and molecular interactions for N,N-dimethylformamides, J. Phys. Chem., B. 114, 6126 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1021/jp101209j
- J. H. Davis, Task specific ionic liquids, Chem. Lett., 33, 1072 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1246/cl.2004.1072
- S. S. Seckon, J. S. Park, and Y. G. Yoon, Morphology studies of higj teperature proton conducting membranes containing hydrophobic and hydrophilic ionic liquids, Macromolcules, 42, 2054 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma8027112
- Z. Bai, Y. Hea, and T. P. Bolk, Micelle shuttles with tunable transfer temperatures between ionic liquids and aqueous solutions, Langmuir, 23, 5285 (2007).
- J. K. Kim, C. H. Jeon, and C. S. Jung, Fuel properties of various biodiesels, J. Kor. Oil Chem. Soc., 30(1), 35 (2013). https://doi.org/10.12925/jkocs.2013.30.1.035
- M. Varma and G. Madras, synthesis of biodiesel from caster oil and linseed oil in supercritical fiuids, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 46, 1 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1021/ie0607043
- Y. Jang, J. Huang, and K. Li, A nw formaldehyde-free adhesives from renewable materials, Int. J. Adhesion, 31, 754 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijadhadh.2011.07.003
- A. Sein, A. Verheij, and C. M. Hendricks, Rhelogical characterizayion, crystallization, and gelatin behaviour of monoglycerides gels, J. Colloids Interface Sci., 249, 412 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1006/jcis.2002.8287
- A. Yagmur, L. Campo, I. Sagalowicz, and O. Glatter, Emulsified macromolecules and oil-containing liquid crystalline phases, Langmuir, 21, 569 92005). https://doi.org/10.1021/la0482711
- A. Bot, and F. C. Roijers, Fibers of olizagonal-sitesterol in edible oil organogels, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc., 85, 1127 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11746-008-1298-7
- M. A. Rogers, A. K. Smith, and A. G. Maranoni, A Novel cryo-sem technique for imaging oil based organogels, J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc., 84, 899 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11746-007-1122-9
Supported by : 대진대학교