- Volume 25 Issue 3
- EMP Commission, "Report of the commission to assess the threat to the United States from electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack", Volume 1: Executive Report, 2004.
- EMP Commission, "Report of the commission to assess the threat to the United States from electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack, critical national infrastructures", 2004. 4.
- J. D. Moteff, "Critical infrastructures: Background, policy and implementation", RL30153, CRS Report for Congress, Jul. 2011.
- G. W. Bush, "The national strategy for the physical protection of critical infrastructures and key assets", Washington D.C., The White House, Feb. 2003.
- M. Chertoff, "National infrastructure protection plan", Dept. of Homeland Security, 2009.
- R.T. Marsh, "Critical foundations; Protecting America's infrastructures", The President's Commission on Critical Infrastructure Protection, Oct. 1997.
- NFPA 1600, Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs, National Fire Protection Association, 2007.
- Dept. of Homeland Security, "Communications sectorspecific plan, an annex to the national infrastructure protection lan", 2010.
- Homeland Security Digital Library, "EMP threat: Examining the consequences", U. S. House of Representatives, Sep. 12, 2012.
- House of Commons Defense Committee, "Developing threats: Electro-magnetic pulses (EMP)", HC 1552, Tenth Report of Session 2010-12, Feb. 2012.
- GOST R 52863-2007, Protection of the Information. Protective automatically systems. Testing for stability to intentional power electromagnetic influence. General requirements, Jul. 2008.
- 정연춘, "고출력 전자기파방호정책동향", 2014 방호시설 발전세미나, 국방시설본부, pp. 3-10, 2013년 11월.