- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
교양체육 수업의 재미요인이 행복감과 사회적 체형불안에 미치는 영향
The Effect of Cultural Physical Education's Enjoyment Factor on Happiness and Social Physique anxiety
- 투고 : 2014.04.07
- 심사 : 2014.06.20
- 발행 : 2014.06.28
이 연구는 교양체육 수강생의 수업에 대한 재미요인과 행복감 및 사회적 체형불안이 어떠한 관계를 형성하고 있는지를 구조방정식모형을 통해 실증적으로 검증하는데 목적이 있다. 연구대상은 2013년도 경인지역에 소재한 대학에서 교양체육 수업을 수강하고 있는 학생 380명을 선정하였다. 자료처리는 PASW 18.0과 AMOS18.0프로그램을 활용하였으며, 연구의 목적에 맞도록 빈도분석, 확인적요인분석, 상관분석, 구조방정식모형분석을 실시하여 다음과 같은 연구결과를 얻었다. 첫째, 교양체육 수강생이 인지하는 수업 재미요인은 행복감에 정(+)적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 둘째, 교양체육 수강생이 인지하는 행복감은 사회적 체형불안에 부(-)적인 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 셋째, 교양체육 수강생이 인지하는 행복감은 수업 재미요인과 사회적 체형불안 사이에 완충역할을 하는 매개효과가 있었다.
교양체육 수업;재미요인;행복감;사회적 체형불안
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 인천대학교
- Y. S. Kim, Experience of Positive Emotion Through Exercise Cause Happiness. Sports Science, pp. 29-33, 2011.
- M. H. Yang, The Effects of Loyalty to Sport Activity on psychological Well-being Components in Teachers. Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 182-200, 2000.
- Mi-Hae Sung, Relationships between BMI, Eating Disorders, Physical Symptoms and Self-Esteem among Fifth Grade and Sixth Grade in an Elementary School Girls. Child Health Nursing Research, Vol. 3, pp. 282-289, 2005.
- B. S. Choi, & J. P. Hong, A Comparative Survey on Misconception and Desire for Physique of College Women In Taegu and Fukuoka. Korean Society of Food Culture, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 435-442, 2000.
- In-Soo Nam, The Effect of Social Physique Anxiety on Physical Self-concept, Fear of Negative Evaluation, Depression of Female University Students in Dance Sports Class. Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 117-131, 2009.
- Soon-Jae Kwon, Sung-Woon Jang, Jae-Hyuk Yang, & Young-Sun Yoon, A Study on Relationship Among Life Stress, Social Support and Leisure Satisfaction for College Students Attended Physical Education as Liberal Arts.. Korean alliance for health physical education, Vol. 51, No. 4, pp. 283-293, 2012.
- T. K. Scanlan, & J. P. Simons, The construct of sport enjoyment. In G. C. Roberts (Ed.), Motivation in Sport and Exercise(199-215). Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics. 1992.
- Myung-Hwan Yang, The Effects of Loyalty to Sport Activity on Psychological Well-being Components in Teachers Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 182-200, 2000.
- Y. Netz, M. J. Wu, B. J. Becker, & G. Tenenbaum, Physical activity and psychological well-being in advanced age: Ameta-Analysis of intervention studies. Psychol Aging, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 272-284. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1037/0882-7918.104.22.1682
- E. L. Deci, & R. M. Ryan, The 'what'and 'why' of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychological Inquiry, Vol. 11, pp. 227-268, 2002.
- C. Y. Park, The Structural Relationship of Self-Fulfillment and Psychological Happiness and Participation Duration Intention by Image of Aerobic Dance Instructor. Korean Society of Sport Psychology, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 47-60, 2012.
- E. S. Yang, The Mediation Effect of Social Physique Anxiety between Woman Dancers' Self-Objectification and Body Dissatisfaction. The Korean Journal of Measurement and Evaluation in Physical Education and Sport Science, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 107-117, 2010.
- Jin-Oh Lee, Sang-Jo Kang, Chan-ho Park. Validity of Social Physique Anxiety Scale. Korean Societyfor Measurement and Evalvation, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 73-83, 2009.
- Jin-hee Lee, Chang-Seop Lee, Sang-Woo Nam, & Jeong-Kwon Yeo, The effect of socio-cultural internalization for appearance on objectified body-consciousness, social physique anxiety and eating disorders of dancers. The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol. 48, No. 1, pp. 81-91, 2009.
- S. Crawford, & R. C. Eklund, Social physique anxiety, reason for exercise, and attitudes toward exercise setting. Journal of sport and Exercise Psychology, Vol. 16, pp. 70-82, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.16.1.70
- C. M. Frederck, & C. S. Morrison, Amediational model of social physique anxiety, and eating disordered behaviors. Perceptual Motor Skills, Vol. 86, pp. 139-145, 1998. https://doi.org/10.2466/pms.1922.214.171.124
- Ji-Soo Kook, (The) Study on the inter personal relations disposition in accordance with the university students' particpation motivation in physical education program. 2005.
- Yeon-Ju Kim, The Effects of experience of participation in physical education classes at secondary school on college students' participation in physical education as liberal arts. unpublication academic thesis. Graduate School of Sang Mung University. 2009.
- S. Y. Park, The effect that the University student's physical education-participation motive has on lesson-satisfaction. unpublication academic thesis. graduate school of Sang Myung University. 2007.
- Se-Young Jung, A Study on the Relationship among Participation Motivation, Class Satisfaction and Intention for Continuing Exercise in College Students Taking General Physical Education Course. unpublication academic thesis. Graduate School of Education in Kyonggi University. 2008.
- Yun-Hee Jang, The Relationship among Service Quality of Physical Education Class, Students' Satisfaction, Exercise Adherence Intention and Leisure Satisfaction in University, Unpublication Academic thesis. Kangwon National University Graduate School of Education, 2005.
- Ji-Eun Jung, The effect of participating motivation on class satisfaction and interpersonal relationship among participants of University physical activity class. Unpublication Academic thesis, Yonsei University Graduate School of Education, 2008.
- Jung-Kyu Hwang, The Effect of Learning Attitude by Factors of Class Environmentin University Physical Education. Unpublication Academic thesis. Dankook University Graduate School of Education. 2007.
- Byoung-Jun Kim, Sources of Enjoyment and Stress in Sports Among Korean Young Athletes. Korean Society of Sport Psychology, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 193-210, 1999.
- H. J. You, Analysis about the structure of enjoyment factors in middle and high school P,E classes. unpublication academic thesis. Graduate School of In Cheon National University. 2001.
- Moon-Yeun Jang, Study of Promotive Sources of Enjoyment in Women's Social Dance Activity. Unpublication Academic thesis. Hanyang University Graduate School. 2004.
- Young-Mee Kim, Han Hae Won. The Influence of Enjoyment of Dancesports on Leisure Flow Experience and Leisure satisfaction. Korean Journal of physical eduaction, Vol. 44, No. 6, pp. 193-202. 2005.
- K. Perikles, & P. Athanassios, Development of a scale assessing students appearance anxiety in physical education. Perceptual and Motor Skills, Vol. 105, pp. 1075-1086, 2007. https://doi.org/10.2466/pms.105.4.1075-1086
- K. S. You, Y. O. Kim, & J. Y. Kim, Relationship between physique anxiety's and attitude of high-School students in class during physical education class: class adherence mediation effect during class. Korean Society of Sport Psychology, Vol 11, No. 1, pp. 1-11, 2013.
- T. J. Yoon, L. L. Kim, & S. S. Sim, The Effect of Snowboard Participants' Enjoyment Factors on Psychological Well-being and Quality of Life. Korea Society for wellness, Vol. 6, No. 1, pp. 12-23, 2011.
- Hyun-Kun Kim, Effect of swimming participation on interest, sports commitment, and psychological happiness of recreational female swinners. unpublication academic thesis. Department of physical education graduate Chonam National University. 2012.
- Yong-Sook Park, The Relationship between Sport for All Activity and Body Image, Feeling of Self-Esteeming among University's students. Korean journal of physical eduaction, Vol. 44, No. 6, pp. 857-864, 2005.
- H. W. Han, & Y. J. Lee, The relationship among Participation of Dance sport, Body Image and Mental Health for University Students. Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 109-120, 2006.
- Y. J. Lee, The Relationship with Physical self-concept on the Self-esteem, Psychological well-being and Life satisfaction. unpublication academic thesis. graduate school of Cheonnam National University. 2002.
- In-Soo Im, The Influence of the Sports participation on the Self-esteem, Loneliness and Psychological Well-being of Elders. Korean Journal of Society of Sport, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 385-398, 2001.
- W. K. Hyun, An Investigation of Mediated Effect of Health Education Participation of University Students Physical Self-concept in psychological Happiness Orientation and Relations Among Life-Satisfaction-Effect of PRECEDE model-. Korean society of sport and leisure studies, Vol. 48, pp. 22-38, 2012.
- Jae-Joo Lee, Relationship of Physical Respect, Psychological happiness and Life Satisfaction based on the Leisure Identity Factors of the Recreational Sports Club Membership. Unpublication Academic thesis. Kyonggi University Graduate School. 2010.
- D. L. Eun, Effects of leisure activity type of Chinese students studying in South Korea: Focused on leisure satisfaction, psychological well-being, and life satisfaction. unpublication academic thesis. graduate school of Keimyung University. 2011.
- B. G. Berger, & D. R. Owen, Stress reduction and mood enhancement in four exercise models: Swimming, body conditioning, hatha yoga, and fencing. Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport, Vol. 59, pp. 148-159, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1080/02701367.1988.10605493
- Byoung-Jun Kim, Chan-Hoon Seong, Sources of Enjoyment in Competitive Youth Sport in Korea. Korean Society of Sport Psychology, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 43-60, 1997.