- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Capacity Building Measures of SMEs Employee for Spreading the Creative Economy : For focus on Excavation of Convergence Project
창조경제 확산을 위한 중소기업 임직원의 역량강화방안 : 융합과제발굴을 중심으로
- Han, Ji-Won (Dept. of Computer Science Education, Korea University) ;
- Park, Ki-Nam (Dept. Computer Software Engineering, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Lim, Heui-Seok (Dept. of Computer Science Education, Korea University)
- Received : 2014.04.08
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
The need for integration of knowledge and technology among SMEs has been acknowledged, and lacks ways of convergence in practical education. Therefore contents of convergence in practical education of high quality are needed. In this study, a case-oriented curriculum and contents were developed to enhance employee's skills of SMEs. The curriculum consists of 3 steps. The first step is analysis of trends and current status of convergence of SMEs in the domestic and foreign areas. Thus drawing up measures of standards to analyze a successful case. The second step is collection of materials, and development of models through successful cases of convergence. The third step is the analysis of a curriculum to enhance employees' of SMEs and the development of an education program. This study may lead to strengthening competition of SMEs through knowledge and technology convergence based on developed curriculum.
SMEs;Convergence;Instructional Design;Instructional Strategy;Teaching-Learning Type;Creative economy
- Jae-beon Hong.Na-young Han, Convergency type of SMEs that have grasped from the success stories of fusion research and development, Venture founded research, 2012.
- Chesbrough, H., Vanhaverbeke, W & West, J., "Open Innovation: Researching a New Paradigm", NY: Oxford University Press, pp. 35-61, 2006.
- Bok, D. and Lee, W., "The Current State of Open Innovation in the Korean Manufacturing Industry", Samsung Economic Research Institute (SERI), Issue paper No. 4, 2008.
- Yoon, E. and G. L. Lilien., "New Industrial product performance: the effects of market characteristics and strategy", Journal of Product Innovation Management, Vol. 3, pp. 134-144, 1985.
- Seok-in Jang, Activation strategy and analysis of the convergency of industry conditions of the major industry, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, 2010.
- Kim, Youngbae and Lee, Byungheon, "Patterns of TechnologicalLearning among the Srategic Goups in the Korean Electronic Parts Industry," Research Policy, Vol. 31, pp. 543-567, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-7333(01)00127-5
- Park, Sangmoon and Bae, Zong-tae, "New Venture Strategies in a Developing Country: Identifying a Typology and Examining Growth Patterns through Case Studies," Journal of Business Venturing, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 81-106, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0883-9026(02)00110-6
- Hyeon-bong Yang.Jong-bok Park, Activation measures and actual situation of SMEs convergency activity, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, 2011.
- Gong-rae Lee, Direction of innovative policies for promotion of convergency technology, The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, 2008.
- Teece, D. J., G. Pisano & Shuen, A. "Firm capabilities, resources, and the concept of strategy, Mimeo", University of California at Berkeley, Hass School of Business, 1990.
- Grant, R. M., "The resource-based theory of competitive advantage: implications for strategy formulation". California Management Review. 33(3). pp. 114-135, 1991. https://doi.org/10.2307/41166664
- Yong-jae Park, Outlook with a convergency type of case Contents industry, Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute, 2010.
- Mun-gyo Jeong, Development of evaluation R&D planning process and technology convergence classification of SMEs, Small & Medium Business Administration, 2011.
- Hyeon-bong Yang, Challenges & realities of convert gence promotion of SMEs, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics & Trade, 2011.
- Bong-hwan Yang, To commercialization from planning all of the convergency, Small & Medium Business Administration, 2013.
- Yu-seung No, The effects of core competence and networking mediated effect on firm performance in SMEs, Kyungpook national University, 2011.
- Coyne, K. P., S. J. D. Hall & P. G. Clifford, "Is your Core Competence a Mirage?", The McKinsey Quartely, No.1, pp.41-54, 1997.
- Torkkeli, M. & M. Tuominen, "The Contribution of Technology Selection to Core Competencies", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol.77, pp.271-284, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0925-5273(01)00227-4
- Prahalad, C. K. & Hamel, G. "The Core Competence of the Corporation", Harvard Business Review, pp. 79-91, 1990.
- Deok-hyeon Kim, Use of strategy and corporate paradigm of convergence between industries, Korea Listed Companies Association, 2010
- Gyeong-seop Mun, Through the downtown of global Brand, A Study on the strategy of expansion into the World market of Korean companies, Soonchunhyang University, 2011.
- Entrys trategy to market and convergence case of optical technology, Korea Association For Photonics Industry Development 2012.