- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Strategy for Attraction of Off-Season Training Teams for Activation of Regional Economy
지역 경제 활성화를 위한 전지훈련 팀 유치 활성화 전략
- Jung, Moon-Hyun (Dept. of Sports Science, Chungnam National University)
- 정문현 (충남대학교 스포츠과학과)
- Received : 2014.04.07
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
As a result of analysis on the related materials for looking into the plan for activation of regional economy through attraction of off-season training team that Daejeon is currently pushing ahead, Daejeon is lacking in training facilities as compared to other cities and climatic conditions such as temperature, wind and rainfall were not specially advantageous than other cities. Therefore, it is considered necessary for Daejeon to install an exclusive team capable of assuming full charge of attraction of off-season training teams within the region and build a cooperative system among schools, companies and associations, and provide the most advanced medical and athletic performance improvement service to attract off-season training teams.
off-season training team;activation of regional economy;training facility;climatic condition
- Getz, D.. Trend strategies, and Issues in sport-event tourism. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 7(2), 1988.
- Kim Myeong-jun, Kim Eun-sik, The Relationships between The Preference for Sporting Events of Local Residents, Community Spirit and Cooperative Intention, Journal of Korean Society for the Sociology of Sport, 19(3), pp. 357-367, 2006.
- Kim Min-cheol. By Applying Input-Output Analysis, the Economical Ripple Effect Analysis of Sport Event Participants' Tourist Resort Visit and Tourist Shopping Income. Journal of Korean Society for Sport Management, 12(1), pp. 27-41, 2007.
- Kim Yong. (The) Jeju sport industry strategy and Development task base on environment and economic effectiveness. Unpublished doctorate thesis. Graduate School of Yeungnam University, 2004.
- LeeChung-gi. Estimating Tourism Expenditures Spended by Foreign Tourists for the 2002 FIFA World Cup and Measuring their Economic Impacts. Journal of Tourism Sciences, 26(4), pp. 11-26. 2003.
- Jeon Ho-mun. An Investigation of Spending Patterns by Sport Event Spectators and Economic Impact of Direct Spending on a Host City. Journal of Korean Society for Sport Management, 10(2), pp. 51-62, 2005.
- Cho Woo-jeong. An Analysis of Economic Impact of Regional Sport Event, Journal of Korean Society for Sport Management, 11(1), pp. 113-125, 2006.
- Kim Min-cheol. Effect of Local resident's concern about sports event on Local financial fluctuation and Local SOC awareness change. Journal of Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, Vol. 46, No. 3, pp. 187-197, 2007.
- Kim Tae-dong Korean Olympic Committee. http://www.sports.or.kr, 2012.
- Ritchie, J. R. B., & Smith, B. H. The impact of a mega-event on host region awareness: a longitudinal study. Journal of Travel Research. 30(1), pp. 3-10, 1991.
- Park Bong-ryul, Kim Byeong-jin, Lee Jeong-woo. A study of attitude toward the sports event through Community Attachment. Journal of Korean Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, 43(3), pp. 417-483, 2004.
- Choi Gyu-cheol, Lee Gang-woo. A Study of Activation of Community Development through Sport. Journal of Korean Society of Sport and Leisure Studies, 4(1), pp. 303-311, 1995.
- Ko Seong-bo. A Study on the Ripple effect of Sports Industry on Regional Economy. Jeju Development Institute, 2004.
- Kwak Haeng-gu. A Counterstrategy of Jeonnam for Expansion of Attraction of Off-Season Training in Winter Season. Jeonnam Research Institute, 2008.
- YunYi-jung, Park Hyeon-woo, Bae Seong-wan. A strategy to attravtion sport team for activation of Sport Tourism. Journal of Korean Society for the Sociology of Sport, 20(2), pp. 197-198, 2007. https://doi.org/10.22173/jksss.2007.20.2.197
- Roche, M.. Mega-events and urban policy. Amals of Travel Research 23, 1994.
- Higham, J & Hinch, T.. Sport as developent at tourism destinations: Exploring mutually beneficial links. paper presented at the leisure studies. Association Conference, University of Luton, July, 2001.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Sport White Paper.
- Korea Meteorological Administration. http://www.kma.go.kr/weather, 2012
- Korean Olympic Committee. http://www.sports.or.kr, 2012
- Daejeon Sports Council. Unpublished data, 2013.