- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development and Application of the Learning Application of the Rotating Object
회전체 학습 어플리케이션 개발 및 활용
- Chang, Chiwoong (Dept. of Computer Education, Seoul National University of Education) ;
- Kim, Kapsu (Dept. of Computer Education, Seoul National University of Education)
- Received : 2014.03.10
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
The learning application of the rotating object utilizing smart devices, it is possible by using the touch functionality and 3D graphics to enhance the realism and operational feeling, and to overcome the limitations of learning content existing. In this study, I designed a "rotation class" based on the learning contents of elementary and middle mathematics education and developed the learning application which driven by smart Android-based device by using Andoroid API class and the OpenGL ES Because this application is driven by the smart devices, learners easily can make the rotated objects and observe them. It can be utilized in various for elementary and middle education.
3D;the rotating object;Application;a Sense of reality;Learning contents
- Woo, J. H., Radical Constructivism vs. Piaget's operational Constructivism in the mathematics education, 1994.
- Jeong-Ho Woo, Jin-Kon Hong, Reflective Abstraction and Operational Instruction of Mathematics, The journal of educational research in mathematics, Vol.9 No.2, 1999.
- Ministry of Education, 2007 National Curriculum Revision, 2007.
- Ministry of Education, 2009 National Curriculum Revision, 2007.
- Ministry of Education, Math Textbook 6-2, 2011.
- Kapsu Kim, TaeHo You, Development of Rich Internet Application in the Three-Dimensional Shapes of Elementary Mathematics, Journal of The Korean Association of Information Education, Vol. 12, No. 4, 2008.
- BaeJin Seoung, Kapsu Kim, A Development and Applications of Problem Solving Tool for Learning Geometry, Journal of The Korean Association of Information Education, Vol. 14, No, 3, 2010.
- SangYoon Lee, Kapsu Kim, A Development and Application of the Learning Objects of Geometry Based on Augmented Reality, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2012.
- Kapsu Kim, Ha-na Park, A Learning Module Development of Speed Measurement Application for Elementary Students, Journal of The Korean Association of Information Education, Vol. 17, No. 1, 2013.
- Kapsu Kim, Hyosung Kim, Design and Implementation of Plant's Life Cycle Educational Application, Journal of The Korean Association of Information Education, Vol. 17, No. 3, 2013.
- Google(2013), Android APIs 4.3 Reference, http://developer.android.com/reference/packages.htm