- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
서울지역 간호사 보수교육 실시 분석 -오프라인교육 중심으로-
The Analysis of Raw Data of Completion of Off-Line Continuing Education in Nursing in Seoul, 2008-2012
- Go, Jeong-Hee (Manager of Seoul Nurses Association) ;
- Han, Mi-Ra (Department of Nursing, Mokpo Catholic University) ;
- Hu, Jung (Department of Nursing, Gimcheon University)
- 투고 : 2014.04.04
- 심사 : 2014.06.20
- 발행 : 2014.06.28
본 연구의 목적은 2008년에서 2012년에 대한간호협회 서울특별시간호사회에서 실시된 간호사 보수교육 자료를 분석하여 2012년 4월부터 전면시행 중인 의료인 면허신고제와 간호사 보수교육 운영의 발전을 위한 기초자료를 제공하고자 시도되었다. 2008년부터 2012년까지 5년간의 4,086건의 간호사 보수교육 프로그램을 이수한 165,759명의 자료를 SPSS 12.0을 이용하여 일반적 특성, 보수교육 프로그램, 면허취득경과기간을 기술통계, 면허취득경과기관에 따른 보수교육 프로그램의 차이를 t-Test, ANOVA, 상관관계로 분석하였다. 연구결과를 살펴보면, 2008년에 비해 2012년의 보수교육 이수자는 27.6% 증가하였고, 개발된 보수교육 프로그램수는 61.0% 증가하였다. 보수교육 이수자의 78.6%는 40세 미만이며, 89.5%가 병원에서 근무하고 있었다. 실시된 보수교육 내용 중 임상간호 내용이 65.6%로 가장 많았고, 보수교육 유형 중 82.6%가 기관개발교육이었다. 이수자의 면허취득경과연수에 따라 보수교육 프로그램, 보수교육 유형, 보수교육 내용의 참여에 유의한 차이를 보였으며 특히 면허취득경과연수가 길수록 근무지가 병원이 아닌 기타기관에 종사하는 대상자가 많았고 이수한 교육내용을 보면 지역보건, 직무역량이 증가하여 경력단계별 교육내용 요구도 파악 및 내용의 차별화가 필요함을 알 수 있다.
간호사 보수교육;보수교육 프로그램;보수교육 실시기관;보수교육 내용
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Division of Healthcare Resouces Policy/Helth insurance review and assessment service. (2014). Annual report of Health and Welfare, Retrieved April, 5, 2014, from
- Korean Nurses Association. (2014). General Assembly Report, Seoul. (in Korean)
- Kim, J. A. (2012). A study of provide to continuing education development plan for nurses. Korean Nurses Association, Seoul. (in Korean)
- Dickerson, P. S. (2010). Continuing Nursing education: Enhancing professional development, The Journal of Continuing in Nursing, 41(3), 100-101. https://doi.org/10.3928/00220124-20100224-07
- Drey, N., Gould, D, & Allan, T. (2009). The relationship between continuing professional education and commitment to Nursing, Nurse Education Today, 29, 740-745. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2009.03.008
- Korean Nurses Association. (2007). Nursing agendas viewed in newspaper. Seoul. (in Korean)
- Korean Nurses Association. (2013). Materials of meeting for a select committee. (in Korean)
- Kim, J. A. (2001). The development and effectiveness of web-based continuing nurse education program. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 7(2), 361-375. (in Korean)
- Lee, Y. J. (2005). The research of nursing status and recognition on continuing education. Unpublished Master's thesis, Andong University, Andong. (in Korean)
- Lee, Y. K. (2007). (A) Study on the need for continuing education programs for nurses working in medium-sized hospitals. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul. (in Korean)
- Lee, K. S. (2011). The needs of continuing education among hospital nurses in Dae-jeon. Unpublished master's thesis, Eulji University, Daejeon. (in Korean)
- Na, J. M. (2012). A Study on medical practitioners' perceptions on continuing medical education. Unpublished master's thesis, Keimyung University, Deagu. (in Korean)
- Jho, M. Y. (2013). Nurses' perception of the importance of evaluating continuing education programs. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing, 25(1), 1-12. (in Korean) https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2013.25.1.1
- Benner, P. (1982). From beginner to expert, American Journal of Nursing, March, 402-407.
- Jang, K. S. (2002). (A) Study on establishment of clinical career development model of nurses. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Yonsei University, Seoul. (in Korean)
- Hospital Nurses Association. (2013). Survey on the status of hospital nursing staffing, Seoul. (in Korean)
- Katsikitis, M., McAllister, M., Sharman, R., Raith, L., Faithfull-Byrne, A., & Priaulx, R. (2013). Continuing professional development in nursing in Australia: Current awareness, practice and future directions. Contemporary Nurse, 45(1), 33-45. https://doi.org/10.5172/conu.2013.45.1.33
- Nursing & Midwifery Council. (2013). September briefing. Retrieved January 5, 2014.
- Whitehead, T. D., & Lacey-Haun, L. (2008). Evolution of accreditation in continuing nursing education in America. The Journal of Continuing in Nursing, 39(11), 493-499. https://doi.org/10.3928/00220124-20081101-04
- Karen, K. (2012). The journey to mandatory continuing education in Illinois. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing, 43(5), 195-196. https://doi.org/10.3928/00220124-20120424-38
- Han, S. M. (2010). Nurses' reasons for participation in continuing nursing education. Unpublished master's thesis, Chung-Ang University, Seoul. (in Korean)
- Nalle, M. A., Wyatt, T. H., & Myers, C. R. (2010). Continuing education needs of nurses in a continuing nursing education state. The Journal of Continuing in Nursing, 41(3), 107-115. https://doi.org/10.3928/00220124-20100224-03
- Han, M. R. & Choi, S. M. (2011). Effects of a refresher program for inactive nurses on nursing professionalism and Nursing clinical self-efficacy. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 17(1), 44-53. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2011.17.1.44
- Green, R. Gorzka, P. & Kodish, S. (2005). Achieving excellence in practice: A model for continuing education for nurse practitioners. Journal of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 17(11), 452-459. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-7599.2005.00075.x
- Korean Accreditation Board of Nursing Education. (2012). Nurses' core competencies and nursing education learning outcomes. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- Statistics Korea.. (2011). Internal migration statistics: Number of internal migrants for city, county, and district Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- Korean Nurses Association Department of Education. (2013). Continuing nursing education regulations and operational guidance revision. Seoul. (in Korean)
- Japanese Nursing Association. (2014). Continuing education in Japan. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- A study on the Participation Motivation of Clinical Nurses in Job Training vol.14, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.8.319
- Factors Influencing Intention to Use Smart-based Continuing Nurse Education* vol.23, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2016.23.1.51
- Survey on Online Continuing Education Requirements according to Practical Experience of Nurses at Small and Medium Sized Hospitals vol.23, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5953/JMJH.2016.23.3.197
- Establishing a Clinical Ladder System for Nurses in a Small and Medium-sized Hospital vol.24, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.5.466