- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Comparison in nursing needs of heart disease patients depending on whether or not readmitted
재입원 여부에 따른 심질환자의 간호요구 비교
- Choi, Young-Sil (Dept. of Nursing, Songgok College)
- 최영실 (송곡대학교 간호과)
- Received : 2014.04.08
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
The purpose of this study was investigate nursing needs of heart disease patients depending on whether or not readmitted. Who had diagnosed heart disease and admitted on a general hospital was collected as a self-administered questionnaire method from March to June 2012. Collected data were analyzed through the SPSS 18.0 program. The average of total nursing needs is
- Korean Statistical Information Service. Births and deaths in 2011. Seoul: Author. 2012.
- Taylor, R. S., Dalal, H., Jolly, K., Moxham, T., Zawada, A. Home based versus centre based cardiacre habilitation: Cochrane systematic review and meta-analysis. British Medical Journal, 340, b5631, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.b5631
- G. Y. Choi, E. S. Hong, Comparison of Presentation in Acute Myocardial Infarction by Gender. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, 20(1), 126-134, 2008.
- E. H. Gil, Differences in adherence to self-care, drug compliance, and knowledge of heart failure based on rehospitalization of heart failure patients. Eulji University. 2013
- Y. S. Kim, Apath analysis model of health-related quality of life in patients with heart failure. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, 19(4), 388-395, 2007.
- R. Y. Song, H. J. Lee, Effects of the inpatient cardiac rehabilitation program on behavioral modification and quality of life in patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 30(2), 463-475, 2000. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2000.30.2.463
- Suhobenr., Valima Kim., & Leino-kiloi H.,A review of outcomes of individualized nursing intervention on adults patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing . 17(7), 843-860, 2008.
- M. N. Kim, A study on the relationship of antecedents and consequences of patient satisfaction in medical services. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Gyeongsang National University. 2009.
- M. A. Lee, Y. H. Yom, A comparative study of patients' and nurses' perceptions of the quality of Nursing services, satisfaction and intent to revisit the hospital. International Journal of Nursing study, 44(4), 545-555, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2006.03.006
- J. O. Lee, Health-related quality of life by symptoms in patients with heart disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Dajeon University. 2003.
- B. H. Seo, A study on the degree of need and satisfaction of nursing care patients admitted in a general hospital. Unpublished master's thesis, The Pusan National University. 2000.
- Faul, F., Erdfelder, E, Lang, A.-G & & Buchner, A G-power3: A flexible stastical power analysis program for the social, behavioral, and biomedical sciences. Behavior Research Methods, 39(2), 175-19, 2007. https://doi.org/10.3758/BF03193146
- H. N. Lim, Nursing needs for the elderly inpatients at the early stage. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University. 2004.
- Y. J. Lim, Nursing needs of heart disease patients in intensive care units. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University. 2009.
- S. H. Woo, Symptom experience and related factors in angina patients. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University. 2005.
- E. K. Kim, Nursing need and satisfaction among elderly patients in general hospital. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University. 2002.
- H. R. Jeon, J. S. Park, A survey of knowledge of cardiac rehabilitation and the level of educational need of patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 13(1), 51-63, 2007.
- E. J. Choi, A study on Nursing needs and satisfaction of elderly inpatients. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University. 2007.
- Clark, A. M., Davidson, P., Currie, K., Karimi, M., Duncan, A. S. & Thompson, D. R. Understanding and promoting effective self-care during heart failure. Current treatment Option Cardiovascular Medicine, 12(1), 1-9. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11936-009-0053-1