- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Implementation of the Centralized Control System for Swarm Robots using Multi-Threading method
멀티 쓰레딩 방식을 이용한 군집 로봇의 중앙 제어 시스템 구현
- Jun, Bong-Gi (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Silla University)
- 전봉기 (신라대학교 컴퓨터공학과)
- Received : 2014.03.29
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
A maze-escaping method with cooperating work of robots alongside one another will be proposed in this paper. Educational robots can communicate each other using Zigbee; however, they can't solve problems together due to their lack of arithmetic function. The robots walk upright controlled by a motion program; furthermore, they recognize an intersection or a dead-end in the use of distant sensors with sending data and receiving commands from the central control system. The maze-search algorithms were modified so that all robots can effectively navigate the maze.
Robotic Navigation;Swarm Robots;Robotic Cooperation;Humanoid robots;Searching Maze
- W. S. Eom, Y. K. Kim, J. H. Lee, G. H. Choi and E. S. Sim, "Development Trend of Intelligent Robots," Current Industrial and Technological Trends in Aerospace, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 150-160, 2013.
- M. H. Tak and Y. H. Joo, "Behavior Control Algorithm for Space Search Based on Swarm Robots, " The Transactions of the Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 60, No. 11, pp. 2152-2156, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEE.2011.60.11.2152
- S. Nuno. "Implementation of Autonomous Robotic Cooperative Exploration and Goal Navigation," DSIE'11 - 6th Doctoral Symposium on Informatics Engineering, 2011.
- K. C. Hong, "A Study of Solving Maze Escape Problem through Robots' Cooperation," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 11, No. 11, pp. 4167-4173, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.11.4167
- K. Nishiwaki, J. Chestnutt and S. Kagami, "Planning and Control of a Humanoid Robot for Navigation on Uneven Multi-scale Terrain," Experimental Robotics, Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, Vol. 79, pp 401-415, 2014. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-28572-1_28
- H. S. Ahn, J. Y. Lee, W. P. Yu and K. S. Han, "Indoor Localization Technique for Intelligent Robotic Space," Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 22, No. 2, 2007.
- M. Yousief, "HORUS: A WLAN-based indoor location determination System," Dissertation, University of Maryland, 2004.
- An adaptive camera-selection algorithm to acquire higher-quality images vol.18, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-015-0432-1