- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on Safe Identification Card Using Fingerprint Recognition and Encrypted QR
지문인식기술과 암호화된 QR코드를 이용한 안전한 신분증 연구
- Song, Chung-Geon (Dept. of Information and Commnunication, Beakseok University) ;
- Lee, Keun-Ho (Dept. of Information and Commnunication, Beakseok University)
- Received : 2014.04.14
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
The registration cards that are currently used to identify the people of Korea may cause secondary damage once stolen because they contain very specifically expressed fingerprint information. In order to solve this problem, in ID is required that can utilize the state-owned fingerprint DB, while while maintaining confidentiality of the identification information and satisfying the cost as well. At this point accordingly, a secure form of ID, which uses the encrypted QR code and fingerprint information, is proposed.
e-ID;Finger Print;Biometric;QR Code
- Ministry of security and public administration, Promotion plan of Introduction of E-ID card
- S. K. Kim, A Constitutional Study on the Problems of the Current National ID Card and the Introduction of an Electronic ID Card, Public Law Journal, Vol. 12, Mo. 2, pp. 105-131, 2011.
- Secret royal inspector: http://www.mapae.co.kr/
- A. Jain, R. Bolle, S. Pankanti, Biometrics-Personal Identification in Networked Society, Kluwer Academic Press, 1999.
- Ministry of security and public administration, Status of the introduction of OECD countries.
- G. B. Gwon, Legal Review of Schemefore-ID Card, construction method Journal, Vol. 39, No. 2, pp. 341-368, 2010.
- J. M. Cho, J. S. Hun, H. S. Jo, Status and Considerations of E-ID, KIISC, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 32-39, 2011.
- QR Code: http://www.denso-wave.com/qrcode/
- Encrypted QR: http://qrWorld.wordpress.com/
- S. B. Pan, J. H. Moon, Y. W. Chung, H. I. Kim, Technology trends of the fingerprint recognition, Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 16, No 5, pp 46-54, 2001.
- H. W. Lee, S. H. Yun, K. Y. Moon, Y. S. Chung, Bio information based electronic signature and method of generating a digital key, KOCON, Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 33-44, 2007.
- Peter Orvos, Biometric generation of digita lkeys, Mini Symposium, DMIS-BUTE, 2001.