- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Big Data Processing Scheme of Distribution Environment
분산환경에서 빅 데이터 처리 기법
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineering, Mokwon University) ;
- Han, Kun-Hee (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineering, Baekseok University)
- Received : 2014.03.30
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
Social network server due to the popularity of smart phones, and data stored in a big usable access data services are increasing. Big Data Big Data processing technology is one of the most important technologies in the service, but a solution to this minor security state. In this paper, the data services provided by the big -sized data is distributed using a double hash user to easily access to data of multiple distributed hash chain based data processing technique is proposed. The proposed method is a kind of big data data, a function, characteristics of the hash chain tied to a high-throughput data are supported. Further, the token and the data node to an eavesdropper that occurs when the security vulnerability to the data attribute information to the connection information by utilizing hash chain of big data access control in a distributed processing.
Big data;Distribution Environment;Data Process
- J. Manyika and M. Chui(2011), "Big data: the next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity", McKinsey Global Institute, pp. 1.
- P. Russom(2011), "Big Data Analytics", TDWI Research Fourth Quarter, pp. 6.
- Y. C. Jung(2012). "Big Data revolution and media policy issues", KISDI Premium Report, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 1-22.
- S. Y. Son(2013), "Big data, online marketing and privacy protection", KISDI Premium Report, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 1-26.
- H. Amur, J. Cipar, V. Gupta, G. R. Ganger, M. A. Kozuch, and K. Schwan(2010), "Robust and flexible power-proportional storage", In SoCC ' 10: Proceedings of the 1st ACM symposium on Cloud computing, pp. 217-228.
- J. Leverichand C. Kozyrakis(2010). "On the energy (in)efficiency of hadoop clusters". SIGOPS Oper. Syst. Rev., 44(1): 61-65. https://doi.org/10.1145/1740390.1740405
- GRAPPE : a system for determining optimal connecting route to target person based on mutual intimacy index vol.18, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-015-0458-4