- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Quality Evaluation Model for Intrusion Detection System based on Security and Performance
보안성과 성능에 따른 침입탐지시스템의 품질평가 모델
- Lee, Ha-Young (Dept. of Fusion Industry, Seoul Venture University) ;
- Yang, Hae-Sool (Dept. of Information Management, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2014.03.15
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
Intrusion detection system is a means of security that detects abnormal use and illegal intension in advance in real time and reenforce the security of enterprises. Performance of intrusion detection system is judged by information collection, intrusion analysis, intrusion response, review and protection of intrusion detection result, reaction, loss protection that belong to the area of intrusion detection. In this paper, we developed a evaluation model based on the requirements of intrusion detection system and ISO international standard about software product evaluation.
Securiry;Performance;Intrusion detection system;Quality evaluation model
- Dong-Jin Shin, Hae-Sool Yang, Design and Implementation of an Intrusion Detection System based on Outflow Traffic Analysis, Journal of Korea Contents Association, Vol 9 No. 4, p. 131, 2009. 4. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.4.131
- Taek-Khun Kim, Sang-Kyun Yun, The Design and Implementation of Network Intrusion Detection System Hardware on FPGA, Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 17, No. 4, p. 12, 2012. 4. https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci.2012.17.4.011
- ISO/IEC 15408-1:2009, Information technology-Security techniques-Evaluation criteria for IT security--Part1: Introduction and general model.
- ISO/IEC 15408-2:2008, Information technology-Security techniques-Evaluation criteria for IT security-Part2: Security functional components.
- ISO/IEC 15408-3:2008, Information technology-Security techniques-Evaluation criteria for IT security-Part3: Security assurance components.
- Kyunggu-Lee, Byungkyu-No et al., Intrusion Detection System Protection Profile V2.0, Korea Information Security Agency & Hannam University, 2008. 4.
- ISO/IEC9126, "Information Technology-Software Quality Characteristics and metrics
- ISO/IEC 14598, "Information Technology-Software product evaluation-Part 1-6.
- ISO/IEC 12119, "Information Technology-Software Package-Quality requirement and testing".