- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A performance analysis of a DTN routing protocol in the working day movement using a taxi movement model
택시 이동 모델을 사용한 근무일 이동에서 DTN 라우팅 프로토콜의 성능 분석
- Oh, Sang Yeob (Department of Interactive Media Convergence, Gachon University)
- 오상엽 (가천대학교 인터랙티브 미디어 융합학과)
- Received : 2014.03.13
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
The working-day movement model, which implemented in the ONE simulator, supports the environments similar to the real life by using the transportation. However, there is no taxi movement model in the working-day movement model. So, we implemented a taxi movement model in the ONE simulator as the previous work. It is changed significantly for the simulation results of routing protocols in the ONE simulator. In this paper, we analyze the performance evaluation of the DTN routing protocol such as an epidemic routing protocol using our taxi movement model in the ONE simulator.
ONE simulator;taxi movement model;working-day movement model;DTN;routing protocol
- Delay Tolerant Networking research group. http://www.dtnorg.org
- Ari Keranen, Jorg Ott and Teemu Karkkainen: The ONE Simulator for DTN Protocol Evaluation. SIMUTools'09: 2nd International Conference on Simulation Tool sand Techniques. Rome, March 2009.
- Johnson, D. B., and Maltz, D. A. Dynamic source routing in ad hoc wireless networks. In Mobile Computing, Imielinski and Korth, Eds., Vol. 353. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996.
- Frans Ekman, Ari Keranen, Jouni Karvo, Jorg Ott, Working day movement model, Proceedings of the 1st ACM SIGMOBILE workshop on Mobility models, May 26-26, 2008, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China.
- Uddin, Y.S., Nicol, D.M.: A Post-Disaster Mobility Model For Delay Tolerant Networking. In: Rossetti, M.D., Hill, R.R., Johansson, B., Dunkin, A., Ingalls, R.G. (eds.) Proceedings of the 2009 Winter Simulation Conference (2009).
- OpenJUMP, http://www.openjump.org/.
- S. Y. Oh, "Anadvanced taxi movement model in the working day movement for delay-tolerant networks", Cluster Computing, 2013. DOI 10.1007/s10586-013-0285-4 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-013-0285-4