- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Case Study on Foreign Intelligent Transport System
지능형 교통 시스템의 해외 사례 연구
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Dept. of Computer Information, Woosong University)
- 이동우 (우송대학교 컴퓨터정보학과)
- Received : 2014.03.13
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
Digital convergence means a service or new product which appeared through fusion of unit technologies in information and communication regions. In 2011, The Government introduced "IT Convergence Technology Prediction Survey 2025". Smart mobility is a main factor in smart city which is main example of convergence. A intelligent transport system(ITS) is a key factor of smart mobility. The conventional transport systems include road, car, signal systems. But the ITS is a transport system containing additional technologies such as electronics, control, communication to increase traffic safety and effectiveness of traffic facilities. In this paper, we described intelligent transport system related with our life.
Convergence;Smart city;Smart Mobility;Intelligence
- NIA, IT Based Industrial Convergence and strategy Direction for National Information Society, 2010.
- LG CNS, Smart Technology. 2010.
- NIA, "Future City through Smart City", IT&Futurestrategy, 2010.
- IDG Korea. 2012.
- Bong-Moon Choi, "A Study on Setting up the Concept of Smart City through Analysis on the Term 'Smart', JKCA, pp. 943-949, 2011.
- L. Figueiredo, I. Jesus, J. A. T. Machado, J. R. Ferreria, and J. L. Martins de Carvalho, "Towards the development of intelligent transportation Systems ", in Proc. IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems, pp. 1206-1211, 2001.
- F. Y. Wang, C. Herget, and D. Zeng, "Developing and Improving transportation Systems: The Structure and operation of IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society", IEEE Trans. Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 261-264, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TITS.2005.856949
- D. I. C. Steger-Vonmetz, "Improving Modal Choice and Transport efficiency with the virtual ridesharing Agency," in Proc, 8th Int. IEEE Conf. Intelligent Transportation Syatems, Vienna, 2005.