- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Need for a Mobile Application Development Educational Program using an Authoring Tool
저작도구를 이용한 모바일 애플리케이션 개발 교육프로그램의 필요성에 대한 연구
- Chang, Young-Hyun (Department of Computer Information, Baewha Women's University) ;
- Oh, Sang-Yeob (Department of Interactive Media, Gachon University)
- Received : 2014.03.10
- Accepted : 2014.04.12
- Published : 2014.06.28
To ensure excellence in logical software education for smart IT technologies in schools, the study was conducted to determine whether a course on mobile application (app) content creation using an app authoring tool can be introduced as a part of the regular curriculum. As an approach method, five sessions of related training for characterized high school teachers as well as three sessions for elementary, middle and general high school teachers nationwide and a satisfaction survey were conducted for a total of five surveys. The average of 91.4% for more than moderately satisfied' is judged to reflect the perception of a highly successful study. In conclusion, the introduction of an app development education program using an authoring tool in schools is considered essential, and furthermore, the need for establishing new national technical qualifications is still rising.
Authoring Tool;Mobile App;Educational Program;High School;Middle School;Elementary School
Supported by : 가천대학교
- Samsung Economic Research Institute, Future with Smartphone, CEO Information No.741, February 3, 2010.
- Young-Hyun Chang, Dea-Woo Park, A Study on Smartphone APP Authoring Solution Design for Enhancing Developer Productivity, Communication in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 206, pp. 160-166, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-24106-2_21
- Young-Hyun Chang, Jae-Min An, Dea-Woo Park, A Study on Effectiveness of the App Curriculum using Smartphone Authoring Solution, Journal of The Korea Institute of Maritime Information Communication Science, Vol. 16, pp. 192-195, 2011.
- Young-Bae Son, Dea-Woo Park, A Study on the Development of Learning Programs using Smart Phone, Journal of The Korea Institute of Maritime Information Communication Science, Vol. 15, pp. 429-431, 2011.
- Gil-Wong Kim, Mobile App Program development Practice, WonderfulSoft, 2011.
- Gil-Wong Kim, Software Engineering and State-of-the-art methodology, Crown, 2005.
- Young-Hyun Chang, Dea-Woo Park, ANDROID 2.1 BASIC PROGRAMMING, Youngmin, 2010.
- Dea-Woo Park, Young-Hyun Chang, ANDROID Froyo PROGRAMMING 2.2, Global, 2011.
- An adaptive camera-selection algorithm to acquire higher-quality images vol.18, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-015-0432-1