- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Quality Evaluation Model about Efficiency for Fingerprint Recognition System
지문인식 시스템의 효율성에 관한 품질평가 모델
- Lee, Ha-Young (Dept. of Fusion Industry, Seoul Venture University) ;
- Kim, Jung-Gyu (Dept. of Entrepreneurship, Graduate School of Global Entrepreneurship, Hoseo University)
- Received : 2014.03.05
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
The Fingerprint recognition system is a system which identify the user's identify by verifying user's fingerprint and prepared data. The performance of fingerprint recognition system is dependent on 'fingerprint recognition time' and 'fingerprint recognition accuracy' and so on. In this paper, we developed a evaluation model about efficiency based on ISO quality evaluation standard for evaluating of quality level of fingerprint recognition system. We expect to contribute to construct and use of evaluation criteria based on quality evaluation standard by this study.
Quality Evaluation Model;Fingerprint recognition system;Efficiency
- Woo-Sik Eom, In-Oh Jeon, Development for Reliability Quality and Performance Evaluate Model of Fingerprint Recognition System, The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, Vol. 11, No. 2, p. 80, 2011. 2. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2011.11.2.079
- Jin-Young Lee, A Study on a Fingerprint Identification System Complemented with Additional Three-Dimensional Information, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 13, No. 3, p. 1318, 2012. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.3.1310
- ISO/IEC 15408-1:2009, Information technology—Security techniques -- Evaluation criteria for IT security -- Part1:Introduction and general model, ISO, 2009.
- ISO/IEC 15408-2:2008, Information technology-Security techniques-Evaluation criteria for IT security-Part2: security functional components, ISO, 2008.
- ISO/IEC 15408-3:2008, Information technology-Security techniques-Evaluation criteria for IT security-Part3: Security assurance components, ISO, 2008.
- http://word.tta.or.kr/terms/terms.jsp: Telecommunications Technology Association, TTA Terminology Dictionary.
- Jaesung-Kim, Yaesung-Lee et al.,, Fingerprint Recognition System Protection Profile V2.0, Korea Information Security Agency & Sungkyunkwan University, 2008. 4.
- ISO/IEC9126, Information Technology - Software Quality Characteristics and metrics.
- ISO/IEC12119, Information Technology-Software Package-Quality requirement and testing.
- National IT Industry Promotion Agency, Trend and Prospect of World Security Industry, NIPA, IT Industry Promotion Agency Annual Report, 2012.