- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Cross-Model Effect of Model Types, Product Gender Identity and Message Appeal Type
모델유형과 제품의 성 정체성 그리고 메시지 소구에 따른 크로스 광고모델 효과
- Kim, Eun-Hee (Dept. of Advertising & Public Relations & journalism, Mokwon University) ;
- Yu, Seung Yeob (Dept. of Advertising & Public Relations, Namseoul University)
- Received : 2014.03.03
- Accepted : 2014.06.20
- Published : 2014.06.28
This study has recently been issued to businesses and consumers who examined the effects of cross-advertising model. Experimental design, the model type (2)
Cross-Model;Product Gender Identity;Message Type;Cognitive Response;Advertisng Attention
- Lee Se-Jin, Jung Jin-Wan, & Bang Hye-Jin, The Effects of Endorsers in the CSR Advertising, Advertising Research, Spring, 88, 223-247, 2011.
- Sun Young Hwa, Ko Min Jeong, & Kim Young Chan, The Effects of model Gender and Message Type in Advertising Based on Women's Gender Role Identity, The Korea Journal of Advertising Research, 23(6), 237-258, 2012.
- Doh Sun Jae, & Hwang Jang Sun, A Content Analysis of Model Usage in Domestic TV Commercials, The Korea Journal of Advertising Research, 19(5), 49-74, 2008.
- Kamins, M, Celebrity and Noncelebrity Advertising in a Two-sided Context, Journal of Advertising Research, June/July, 34-42, 1989.
- Atkin, C. & Block. M, Effectiveness of Cele-brity Endorser, Journal of Advertising Research, 23(1), 57-61, 1983.
- Seong Young Shin, Jang Young, & Sin Ju Ri, Advertising Effects Depending on Eye-Gaze Direction and Gender of Celebrity Endorser, Advertising Research, 70, 119-146, 2006.
- Kim Hee Jeong, A Content Analysis of the Women´s Sex-role Image in Magazine Advertisements, Chung-Ang University, 1999.
- Sun Young Hwa, Ko Min Jeong, & Kim Young Chan, The Effects of Model Gender and Message Types in Advertising Based on Women's Gender Role Identity, The Korean Journal of Advertising, 23(6), 237-258, 2012.
- Morrison, M. M., & Shaffer, D. R, Gender-Roles Congruence and Self-Referencing as Determinants of Advertising Effectiveness. Sex Roles, 49, 265-275, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1024604424224
- McCraken, G, Who Is the Celebrity Endorser? Cultural Foundations of the Endorsement Process. Journal of Consumer Research, 16, 310-321, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1086/209217
- Till, B. D., & Busler, M, Matching Product with Endorsers: Attractiveness Versus Expertise, The Journal of Consumer Marketing, 15(6), 576-586, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363769810241445
- Desarbo, W. S., & Harshman, R. A, Celebrity-Brand Congruence Analysis, Current Issues & Research in Advertising, 1.8, 17-52, 1985.
- Erdogan, B. Z., Baker, M J., & Tagg, S, electing Celebrity Endorsers: The Practitioner′s Perspective, Journal of Advertising Research, 41(3), 39-48, 2001.
- Belch, G. E., & Belch, M. A, Advertising and promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective. 5th ed., Irwin: Mcgraw-Hill, 2001.
- McGuire, W. J, The Nature of Attitudes and Attitude Change, in G. Lindzey and E. Aronson(eds.) The Handbook of Social Psychology, (2nd ed., Vol. 3) Reading, Mass.: Addison-Wesley, 1969.
- An Kwang Ho, Yi Yu Jae, & Yu Chang Jo, Advertising management, Beopmunsa, 2009.
- Homer, P. M, The Mediating Role of Attitude Toward the Ad: Some Additional Evidence, Journal of Marketing Research, 27(2), 78-86, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/3172553
- Kim Ji Young, Kim Jae Hwi, & Cha Young Ran, Advertising Effects of Sexual Banner Advertising on Internet, Korea Journal of Psychology, 10(3), 321-344, 2005.
- Lee, J. G., & Thorson, E, The Impact of Celebrity-Product Incongruence on The Effectiveness of Product Endorsement. Journal of Advertising Research, 48(3), 433-449, 2008. https://doi.org/10.2501/S0021849908080446
- Till, B. D., & Busler, M, The match-up Hypothesis: Physical Attractiveness, Expertise, and The Role of fit on Brand attitude, Purchase Intent and Brand Beliefs. Journal of Advertising, 29(3), 1-13, 2000.