- Volume 20 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
P2HYMN: Hybrid Network Systems for Maintenance Support in Power Plants
P2HYMN: 발전소 정비지원 하이브리드 네트워크 시스템
- Jin, Young-Hoon (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Tongmyong University) ;
- Choo, Young-Yeol (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Tongmyong University)
- Received : 2014.05.07
- Accepted : 2014.05.12
- Published : 2014.07.01
Due to the complicated steel structure and safety concern, it is very difficult to deploy wireless networks in power plants. This paper presents a hybrid network, named as
Supported by : 기계연구원
- K. Yoo, "Impact of structural uncertainty in electric power supply and demand to private electric power company," KIS Credit Monitor special Report, pp. 4-25, Mar. 2012.
- V. C. Gungor, D. Sahin, T. Kocak, S. Ergut, C. Buccella, C. Cecati, and G. P.Hancke, "Smart grid technologies: communication technologies and standards," Industrial Informatics IEEE Transactions, vol. 7, pp. 529-539, Nov. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TII.2011.2166794
- W. Vereecken, W. V. Heddeghem, M. Deruyck, B. Puype, B. Lannoo, W. Joseph, D. Colle, L. Martens, and M. Pickavet, "Power consumption in telecommunication networks: overview and reduction strategies" Communications Magazine, IEEE, vol. 49, pp. 62-69, Jun. 2011.
- S. K. Gupta, S. K. Gaur, and Y. Mohan, "Characterization and evaluation of power lines communication for multipath channel by using OFDM transmission," VSRD International Journal of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering, vol. 1, pp. 496-503, Sep. 2011.
- W. Zhu, Z. Zhu, E. Lim, and Y. Huang, "State-of-art power line communications channel modelling," Procedia Computer Science, vol. 17, pp. 563-570, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procs.2013.05.072
- N. Berezak-Lazarus, "Smart grid enabled and enhanced by broadband powerline," Proc. of the 3rd Int'l Conf. on Smart Grids, Green Communications and IT Energyaware Technologies, pp. 77-82, Mar. 2013.
- Qualcomm AR7420 IEEE 1901 compliant HomePlug AV MAC/PHY Transceiver, http://www.qca.qualcomm.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/QCA7420.pdf