- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Determination of Analytical Method for the Insecticide Clothianidin and its Metabolites in Soil and Surface Water
토양 및 토양수 중 살충제 Clothianidin 및 대사산물 잔류분석법 확립
- Received : 2014.02.28
- Accepted : 2014.05.19
- Published : 2014.06.30
BACKGROUND: The purpose of this study was to investigate the effects of clothianidin on the soil in terms of clothianidin dissipation and degradation to evaluate its safety in order to provide an analytical foundation for clothianidin and the 5 metabolites related to it. METHODS AND RESULTS: High-performance liquid chromatography(HPLC) was used to separate clothianidin and its metabolites in this study. In soil, after suppressing dissociation-proned ions with weak alkalic
- Kim, B.M., Park, J.S., Choi, J.H., Abd El-Aty, A.M., Na, T.W., Shim, J.H., 2012. Residual determination of clothianidin and its metabolites in three minor crops via tandem mass spectrometry. Food chemistry 131, 1546-1551. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2011.09.134
- Na E.S., Lee Y.J., Kim K.J., Kim S.S., Lee K.S., 2013. Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limits of Clothianidin and Thiacloprid in Ginseng, Korea J. Pestic. Sci. 17, 155-161. https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2013.17.3.155
- Park, C.J., 2004. Development of the Analytical Method for Multiple Residues of Neonicotinoid Unsecticides in Crops. Department of Natural Resources Graduate School, Daegu University Gyeongbuk Korea.
- Park J.H., Lim J.S., Yoon J.Y., Moon H.R., Han Y.H., Lee Y.J., Lee K.S., 2012. Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limits(PHRLs) of Insecticide Clothianidin and Fungicide Fluquinconazole on Peaches during Cultivation Period, Korean J. Environ Agric. 31, 271-276. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.3.271
- Tomlin, C.D.S., 2009. The Pesticide Manual(15th), pp. 229-230.
- Yokota, T., Mikata, K., Nagasaki, H., & Ohta, K., 2003. Absorption, tissue distribution, excretion, and metabolism of clothianidin in rats, J. Agric. Food Chem. 51, 7066-7072. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf034760f
- Chang H.R., Kang H.R., Do J.A., Oh J.H., Hwang I.K., Kwon K.S., Im M.H., Kim K., 2012. Residue Studies of Difenoconazole and Thiamethoxam during Cultivation of Sweet Persimmon for Export. Korean J Environ Agric. 31, 248-254. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.3.248
- Chen, M.F., Huang, J.W., Wong, S.S., Li, G.C., 2005. Analysis of Insecticide Clothianidin and Its Metabolites in Rice by Liquid Chromatography with a UV Detector, J.Food Drug Analysis, 13, 279-283.
Hem L., Park J.H., Shim J.H., 2012. Residual Analysis of Insecticides (Lambda-cyhalothrin, Lufenuron, Thiamethoxam and Clothianidin) in Pomegranate Using GC-
$\mu$ECD or HPLC-UVD. Korean J. Environ Agric. 29, 257-265. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2010.29.3.257
- Promotive Effects of Geraniol on Radicle Growth of Several Vegetables and Leaf Growth of Brassica campestris vol.19, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2015.19.4.399
- Benzaldehyde as a new class plant growth regulator onBrassica campestris vol.59, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2016.029
- Effect of Cinnamly Derivatives on Crop Growth Inhibition of Brassica campestris. vol.18, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.4.439