- Volume 8 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Dose Evaluation Using Mathematical Simulation of Radiation Exposure Body in Mammography System
유방영상시스템에서 수학적 모의피폭체를 이용한 선량평가
- Lee, Jinsoo (Department of Radiology, Inje University Haeundae Paik Hospital)
- 이진수 (인제대학교 해운대백병원 영상의학과)
- Received : 2014.04.22
- Accepted : 2014.06.25
- Published : 2014.06.30
Mammography is mostly performed by series projection on both breasts. While taking mammography, it is less than average glandular dose of 3 mGy which regulated. But mammography is exposed much more doses actually, due to additional or series projection. Also, it is difficult to recognize around organ dose except exposed breast. Using mathematical simulation of radiation exposure body in mammography, we studied around organ dose distribution by changing thickness(25, 30,
mammography;Mathematical simulation of radiation exposure body;organ dose
- Kim JE, Im IC, Park CW, "An Assessment of Entrance Surface Dose Using the naonDot Dosimeter", J. Korean Soc. Radiology, Vol. 5, No. 6, pp.377-381, 2011. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2011.5.6.377
- Kim JH, "Study on the S-value and Internal Residence Time of Radioiodine Upon the Thyroid of Standard Korean as a Source Organ", The graduate school of Kyung Hee University, 2007.
- Oh KK, "Establishment of Reference Level of Radiation Dose in Mammography", The Annual Report of KFDA, Vol. 10, 2006.
- Jang SY, Oh WG, Park JB, Jin GH, "The energy spectrum and phantom image quality according to mammography target-filter combinations", J. Korean Soc. Radiology, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp.51-55, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.1.051
- Cho WI, Kim YK, Lee GD, "Change of Dose Exposure and Improvement of Image Quality by Additional Filtration in Mammography", Journal of Radiation Protection, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp.78-90, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14407/jrp.2013.38.2.078
- Yoon HJ, Kim MH, Choi YH, "Effective Computer-Aided Diagnosis Analysis for the Plaque Measurement on the Ultrasound image of the Carotid Artery", J Korean Soc. Ultrasound in Medicine, Vol. 23 No. 2, pp.105-111, 2004.
- Elmore JG, Amstrong K, Lhman CD, Fletcher SW, "Screening for breast cancer" JAMA, Vol. 293, No. 10, pp.1246-1256, 2005.
- Kim MY, Kim HS, "The Evaluation of Radiation Dose by Exposure Method in Digital Magnification Mammography", The J. Korean Soc. Radiol. Science, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp.293-298, 2012.
- Choi SY, Ko SJ, Kang SS, "Denoising of Digital Mammography Images Using Wavelet Transform", J. Korean Soc. Radiology, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp.181-189, 2013. https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2013.7.3.181
- Yang HJ, Ko SK, Joo MH, "Evaluation of MTF Image by Target/Filter Combination of X-ray Tube Using Mammography", J. Korean Soc. Radiol, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp.293-298, 2007.
- Obenauer S, Hermann KP, Grabbe E, "Dose reduction in full-field digital mammography: an anthropomorphic breast phantom study", Br J Radiol, Vol.76, No. 907, pp.478-482, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1259/bjr/67597156
- Lee IJ, "Relationship of Compressed Breast Thickness and Average Glandular Dose According to Focus/Filter", J. Korean Soc. Radiol. Science, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp.261-270, 2009.
- Synder WS, Ford MR, Warner GG, "Estimates of Specific Absorbed Frraction for Photon Source Uniformity Distributed in Various Organ of a Heterogeneous Phantom", Society of Nuclear Medicine, New York, MIRD Pamphlet No.5 Revised, 1978.
- Cristy M, Eckeman KF, "SpecifGH Absorbed Fractions of Energy at Various Ages from Internal Phantom Sources", Oak Ridge National Laboratory Report ORNL/TM8381/VI, 1987.
- The Evaluation of Space Dose Distribution for Digital Mammography Equipment vol.9, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2015.9.1.61
- Evaluation of Photoneutron Dose in Radiotherapy Room Using MCNPX vol.15, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2015.15.06.283
- Radiation Dose Calculation using MIRD TYPE PHANTOM in the Surrounding Organs during Brachytherapy of Breast Cancer vol.10, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2016.10.4.271
- Dose Evaluation of the Man Adjacent to an Implanted Patient During the Prostate Cancer Brachytherapy vol.10, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7742/jksr.2016.10.1.39