- G. Chiba, "ERRORJ: a Code to Process Neutron-Nuclide Reaction Cross Section Covariance, Version 2.3," Japan Atomic Energy Agency, JAEA-Data/Code 2007-007, 2007.
- D. Wiarda, et al., "Recent Advances with the AMPX Covariance Processing Capabilities in PUFF-IV," Nucl. Data Sheets, Vol. 109, p.2791, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nds.2008.11.011
G. Chiba, "Resonance Self-Shielding Effect in Covariance Processing," Workshop Proc. for Perspectives on Nuclear Data for the Next Decade,
$P(ND)^2$, OECD/NEA No.6121, p.227, 2006.
- T. Takeda, B. Foad, "Development of Calculation Method of Sensitivities for Light Water Reactors," Proc. of ICAPP 2013, Jeju Island, Korea, April 14-18, 2013.
- Y. Kawamoto, et al., "Validation of CBZ Code System for Post Irradiation Examination Analysis and Sensitivity Analysis of (n,) Branching Ratio," Proc. of the 2012 Annual Symposium on Nuclear Data (NDS 2012), Kyoto, Japan, 2012.[to be published]
- K. Okumura, et al., "SRAC2006: a Comprehensive Neutronics Calculation Code System," Japan Atomic Energy Agency, JAEA-Data/Code 2007-004, 2007.
- K. Shibata, et al., \Japanese Evaluated Nuclear Data Library Version 3 Revision-3: JENDL-3.3," J.Nucl. Sci. Technol., Vol. 39, p.1125, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/18811248.2002.9715303
- D. E. Cullen, "PREPRO2010", Tech. Rep. IAEA-NDS-39, International Atomic Energy Agency, 2010.
- H. Hiruta, et al., "Few Group Collapsing of Covariance Matrix Data Based on a Conservation Principle," Nucl. Data Sheets, Vol. 109, p.2801, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nds.2008.11.013
- Monte Carlo Sensitivity and Uncertainty Analysis with Continuous-Energy Covariance Data vol.187, pp.2, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1080/00295639.2017.1307031
- Sensitivity analysis of prompt neutron decay constant using perturbation theory pp.1881-1248, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1080/00223131.2018.1491902