- Volume 14 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Study on User Play of Motion-Based Game : Focused on Empirical Research about Game Play in Families
가정 내 체감형 게임 플레이의 실험 관찰 연구
- Kim, Eun-Jung (Sogang University Game Education Center)
- 김은정 (서강대학교 게임교육원)
- Received : 2013.07.22
- Accepted : 2014.06.02
- Published : 2014.06.20
This study examined user experiences of motion-based games. Focusing on the playing experiences, in-depth interviews and survey were conducted on seven families with various family members detailing the gameplay. These qualitative methods were conducted interpretive way such as a month-long participant observation. As a result, the game Sensible meantime, the results were excluded from the game with the older generation of women and the elderly, leading to game culture game is trying to communicate was confirmed.
- Woo Tack etc, "The relational analysis model of Motion-based game interface", Korea Creative Contents Agency Research Paper 11-01, pp.47, 2011.
- Naver game term dictionary: motion-based game
- Caillois, Roger, "Les jeux et les hommes"
- Eun-Jung Kim, "playing game as embodied experience: focused on 'Kinect Rush'", Journal of Korea Game Society, Vol.9, No.11, pp30, 2012.
- Shin-Kyu Kang, "Gamephobia", communication books, p.57, 2013.
- Jesper Juul, Jung-Yeop Lee translation, "A Casual Revolution", communication books, p.1, 2012.
- Gyong-Ran Jeon,, "Digital game, Gammer, Game culture", communication books, p.157-153, 2009.
- Yong-Koo Noh, "A Study on Family Leisure activities and policy". Journal of Korean Society of Leisure & Recreation, Vol.28, No.5, p.49, 2005.
- Gyong-Ran Jeon,, "Digital game, Gammer, Game culture", communication books, p.229, 2009.
- Eun-Jung Kim, "A Study on the Meaning of the Embodied Experience in Motion-Based Game", Journal of Korea Computer Game Society, Vol.2, No.23, pp165-174, 2010.
- Jae-Young Kim, Sung-Jung Hwan, "The Formation of New Game Generation in Game-Extended Space : Focused on the Experience Game", Journal of Korea Game Society, Vol.10, No.5, pp3-13, 2010.