Supported by : 국립산림과학원
- Iwahori, H., Tsuda, K., Kanzaki, N., Izui, K., Futai, K., 1998. PCR-RFLP and sequencing analysis of ribosomal DNA of Bursaphelenchus nematodes related to pine wilt disease. Fund Appl. Nematol. 21, 655-666.
- Kiyohara, T., 1977. Variation in virulence and reproduction rate among isolates of pinewood nematode. Trans. 30th Ann. Meeting of Kyushu Branch of Jap. For. Soc. 241-242.
- Kiyohara, T., 1981. Inhibition of the pine wilt disease by pre-inoculation with an avirulent isolate of pinewood nematode. Trans. 92th Meeting of Jap. For. Soc. 371-372.
- Kiyohara, T., 1982. Induced resistance in pine wilt disease. Trans. 35th Ann. Meeting of Kyushu Branch of Jap. For. Soc. 161-162.
- Kiyohara, T., 1984. Pine wilt resistance induced by prior inoculation with avirulent isolate of Bursaphelenchus xylophilus. in V. H. Dropkin ed, Proc. U.S.-Japan Seminar, The resistance mechanisms of pines against pine wilt disease. Univ. of Missouri Press, Columbia. 178-187.
- Kiyohara, T., Bolla, R. I., 1990. Pathogenic variability among populations of the pinewood nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus. For. Sci. 36, 1061-1076.
- Kiyohara, T., Kosaka, H., Aikawa, T., Ogura, N., Tabata, K., 1999. Experiments of induced resistance to pine wilt disease in pine forest. In Futai K., Togashi K. and Ikeda T. (eds.) Sustainability of Pine Forests in Relation to Pine Wilt and Decline. Proc. Int. Symp., Tokyo, 27-28 October 1998 (pp. 103-104) Shokado, Tokyo.
- Kosaka, H., Aikawa, T., Ogura, N., Tabata, K., Kiyohara, T., 2001a. Pine wilt disease caused by the pinewood nematode: The induced resistance of pine trees by the avirulent isolates of nematode. European Jour. Plant Pathol. 107, 667-675. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1011954828685
- Kosaka, H., Aikawa, T., Ogura, N., Tabata, K., Kiyohara, T., 2001b. Induced resistance of pine trees against pine wilt disease by avirulent nematode inoculation. IUFRO World Series Vol. 11. Protection of World Forests from Insect Pests: Advances in Research. pp. 181-184.
- Kosaka, H., 2004. Induced resistance of pine trees against pine wilt disease: present situation and future prospects. Ecology and Management of Pine Wilt Disease, Kor. For. Res. Inst. 50-62.
- Painter, R.H., 1951. Insect Resistance in Crop Plants. MacMillan, New York.
- Tamura, H., 1984. Early development of Bursaphelenchus xylophilus (Nematoda: Aphelenchoididae) population in the inoculated branches of pine seedlings. Appl. Ent. Zool. 19, 125-129.
- Wang, Y., Yamada, T., Sakaue, D., Suzuki, K., 2005. Variations in life history parameters and their influence on rate of population increase of different pathogenic isolates of the pine wood nematode, Bursaphelenchus xylophilus. Nematol. 7, 459-467. https://doi.org/10.1163/156854105774355545