- Volume 18 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Collection Characteristics of Wet-type Multi-layered and Multi-staged Porous Plate System
습식 다층 다단 다공성 플레이트 시스템의 집진특성
- Received : 2013.10.24
- Accepted : 2014.03.04
- Published : 2014.06.30
The main object of this study is to investigate the collection characteristics of wet-type multi-layered and multi-staged porous plate system experimentally. The experiment is carried out to analyze the characteristics of pressure drop and collection efficiency for the present system with the experimental parameters such as water spray, inlet velocity, stage number and inlet particle concentration, etc. In results, for the present system of wet-type, the pressure drop represents 158
Multi-layered and Multi-staged Porous Plate;Pressure Drop;Collection Efficiency;Water Spray
- S. J. Yoa and D. K. Kim, 2007, "Collection Characteristics of Wet Type Multi-stage Porous Plate System for Dust Removal under Tunnel Construction", The 2007 Environmental Societies Joint Conference, pp. 1781-1784.
Y. O. Park, H. J. Park and Y. H. Kim, 2011, "
$SO_2$Removal by Internal Circulation of de-SOx Absorbents", Journal of Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 27, No. 6, pp. 672-680. https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2011.27.6.672
- H. M. Yang and S. S. Kim, 2000, "An Experimental Approach to Evaluate the Desulfurization Yield in Spray Drying Sorber.", Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers-B, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 589-598.
W. H. Koo, S. D. Kim, S. I. Dong, J. K. Na and J. H. Hong, 1993, "A Study on
$SO_2$Removal Variation According to Air Pressure in Semi-Dry Scrubber", Environmental Societies Conference, pp. 373-376.
- G. R. Lee, J. H. Bae, G. H. Song, G. H. lee, J. H. Lee and G. H. Lim, 2001, "Environmental Engineering(latest)", Dong Hwa Technology, Seoul, pp. 226-233.
- D. G. Kim, 2008, "Removal Characteristics of Air Pollutants using Wet type Multi-stage Porous Plate System", MS Thesis, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea.
- S. J. Yoa and Y. S. Joa, 2006, "Collection Characteristics of Multi-stage Porous Plate System with Water Spray", Spring Environmental Societies Conference, pp. 706-713.
- I. K. Kim and S. J. Yoa, 2010, "Collection Characteristics of Multi-layer Multi-stage Porous Plate System", Journal of the Korean Society of for Power System Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 10-16.
- J. M. Suh, J. Y. Ryu, W. T. Lim, M. S. Jung, J. H. Park and C. H. Shin, 2010, "Prediction of the Efficiency of Factors Affecting Pressure Drop in a Pulse Air Jet-type Bag Filter", Journal of the Environmental Sciences, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 437-446. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2010.19.4.437
- J. K. Yeom, 2013, "A Study of Numerical Analysis on Wall Impinging Spray", Journal of the Korean Society for Power System Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 21-28. https://doi.org/10.9726/kspse.2013.17.2.021
- S. J. Yoa, 2013, "Dust Collection Characteristics of Multi-layer Multi-stage Porous Plate System with Ionizer and Dielectric-substance", Journal of Korean Society for Power System Engineering, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 63-72.
- M. Y. Chun, E. S. Shin, B. W. Kang, G. U. Kang and D. G. Kim, 2010, "Air pollution prevention technology", Dong Hwa Technology, Seoul, pp. 327-333.
- J. H. Koo, M. C. Kim, S. C. Park, T. S. Park, B. G. Ahn, S. W. Oh, G. S. Lee and S. J. lee, 2006, "Atmosphere Environmental Device Design II", Dong Hwa Technology, Seoul, pp. 226-233.
- J. S. Kim et al., 2004, "Air pollution prevention technology(latest) Series 6(Environment)", Dong Hwa Technology, Seoul, pp. 281-336.