- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Optimal Design of Optical Filter Recognizing Financial Account with Multiple Attribute Using Analytic Hierarchy Process
계층적 분석 과정을 이용한 다중 속성의 금융통장 인식용 광학 필터의 최적 설계
- Yu, Hyeung Keun (Department of Industrial Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Kang Won (Department of Industrial Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2014.04.28
- Accepted : 2014.05.20
- Published : 2014.06.01
Five factors are identified, which affect the performance of optical filter: 1) type of optical glass, 2) existence of Fe, 3) photo pic coating type, 4) coating form, and 5) coating thickness. If we consider all the levels of five factors, there are 360 possible candidates. We determined five evaluation criteria, which can be used to evaluate possible candidates. For the performance measures we selected white-state avearge voltage, black-state average voltage, and black-state error rate. And we added economic criterion and quality and maintenance criterion. Through the two-step statistical analysis of white-state avearge voltage, black-state average voltage, and black-state error rates, we selected final four candidates. Based on the five criteria we finally determined optimal optical filter using AHP.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- B. H. Jeon, H. Y. Lee, Y. W. Lee, and H. G. Rhee, Korean Journal of Optical and Photonics, 19 (2008).
- M. Hayama, IEEE Trans. Elec. Dev., 37, 1271 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1109/16.108189
- M. Mochizuki, H. Hayashi, T. Chiba, and K. Fukuda, Simulation of Semiconductor Processes and Devices, 2008. SISPAD 2008. International Conference (Hakone, 2008). p. 369.
- X. Zhao, A. Bermak, and F. Boussaid, Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference, 2008. BioCAS 2008. IEEE (Baltimore, 2008). p. 145.
- H. J. Kim, Journal of Korean Oil Chemist' Society, 22, 77 (2005).
- S. W Kim, C. S Cho, J. W Nam, B. H Kim, and J. H. Lee, J. IEEK, 47SD (2010).
- H. Kim, Physics & High Technology (2005).
- H. K. Yu and K. W. Lee, J. KIMME, 27, 61 (2014).
- N. R. Kim and S. J. Joo, KIISS, 18 (2013).
- S. H. Park and J. W. Kim, Modern Experiments Design (Minyoungsa, Korea, 2011).
- T. L. Satty, Int. J. Services Science, 1, 1 (2008).
- K. H. Park, H. S. Song, and J. Y. Won, Management Science (Kyobo Book, Korea, 2013) p. 407-418.
- H. K. Yu and K. W. Lee, J. KIMME, 27, 328 (2014).