- Volume 15 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the uTradeHub Acceptance Factors Effecting upon the System Usefulness and User Satisfaction
uTradeHub 수용요인이 시스템 유용성과 사용자 만족도에 미치는 영향
- Song, Sun-Yok (Dept. of Trade, Distribution & Marketing, Hyejeon College)
- 송선옥 (혜전대학교 무역유통마케팅과)
- Received : 2014.04.24
- Accepted : 2014.05.08
- Published : 2014.05.31
This research herein aims to assist maximizing performance of introduced systems by managing the acceptance factor of uTradeHub that is easily overlooked in the system installation process by trading companies aiming to install uTradeHub system in future by conducting the two following things: i) grasping factors affecting system usefulness and user satisfaction derived from uTradeHub acceptance factor, and ii) analyzing the effect relationship of system usefulness on user satisfaction at an inspection level of system usefulness and user satisfaction, since the uTradeHub system introduced for mid- and small-sized trading companies in export and import works in mid-2008. Proof analysis was conducted by using SPSS 19.0 statistic package on data of 112 effective responses collected through questionnaire surveys, whose results are as follows. First, the uTradeHub acceptance factors having a significant effect on system usefulness are relative advantage, easy of use, task adaptedness, support of CEO, maturity of IT infrastructures, and degree of education/training. Second, the uTradeHub acceptance factors having an effect on user satisfaction are relative advantages, task adaptedness, support of CEO, maturity of IT infrastructures, and degree of education/training. Third, system usefulness showed a significant effect on user satisfaction.
Supported by : 혜전대학교
- Galletta, D.F. and Lederer, A.L., "Some Cautions on the Measurement of User Information Satisfaction", Decision Sciences, Vol.20, No.3, pp.419-488, 1989. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-5915.1989.tb01558.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1540-5915.1989.tb01558.x
- T. K. Son, An Empirical Study through Integrated IT Acceptance Model on the Analysis of Implementation and Performance of e-Trade of Korean Export and Import Fims, PH. D. Dissertation, University of Seoul, 2011.
- J. S. Kim, C. H. Song, S. Y. Song, "An Empirical Study on the User's Acceptance and Resistance in Adoption Stage of the uTradeHub," International Commerce & Law Review, Vol.57, Korean Research Institute of International Commer and Law, 2013. 2.
- Y. T. Lim & S. Y. Song, "Intention to Use uTradeHub in Korean Small and Medium Enterprises," Journal of International Trade & Commerce, Korean International Trade Research Institute, Vol.10, No.1, pp.337-363, 2014.
- W. DeLone & E. McLean, "Information System Sucess: the Quest for the Dependent Variable," Information systems Research, Vol.3, No.1, pp.60-95, 1992. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1287/isre.3.1.60 https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.3.1.60
- J. S. Yang, The Effect of Relational Characteristics of Organizational Members on Job Performance in Collaboration Environment Using Informatiom System, PH. D. Dissertation, Chonnam National University, 2011.
- P. B. Seddon and M. Y. Kiew, "A Partial Test and Development of the DeLone and McLean Model of IS Success," Proceedings of the Fifreenth International Conference on Information Systems, Vancouver, Canada, pp.99-110. 1994,
- R. W. Zmud, An Examination of Push-Pull Theory Applied to Process Innovation in Knowledge Work, Management Science, Vol.30, 1984.
- V. Venkatesh,, M. G, Morris, F. D. Davis and Davis, G.B. "User Acceptance of Information Technology : Toward a Unified View," MIS Quarterly, Vol.27, No.3, pp. 425-478, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540
- V. Grover and M. D. Goslar, "The initiation, Adoption, and Implementation of Telecommunications Technologies in U.S. Organization," Journal of Management Information Systems, Vol.10, No.1, 1993.
- M. K. McGowan, The Extent of Electronic Data Interchage Implementation: An Innovation Diffusion Theory Perspective, PH. D. Dissertation, Kent University, 1994.
- E. M. Rogers, Diffusion of Innovation, pp.1-38. Free Press, New York, 4th Edition, 1995,
- G. Premkumar, K. Ramamurthy and S. Nilakanta, "Implementation of Electronic Data Interchange: An Innovation Diffusion Perspective," Journal of Management Information System, Vol.11. No.2, pp.157-186, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1080/07421222.1994.11518044
- S. K. Lippert, C. Govindarajulu, "Technological, Organizational, and Environmental Antecedents to Web Services Adoption," Communications of the IMA, Vol.6, No.1, 2006.
- S. C. Kim, An Approach to the Usage Level and Performance of e-Trade in Korean Exporting Enterprise, PH. D. Dissertation, Chung-Ang University, 2004.
- B. J. Sohn, An Empirical Analysis on Factors Affecting the Usage of Single Window Customs for Global e-Trade, PH. D. Dissertation, Hannam University, 2007.