- Volume 15 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Nursing professionalism, Job satisfaction and Turnover intention of nurses in small and medium-sized hospitals - Focused on "I" City
중소병원 간호사의 간호 전문직관, 직무만족도 및 이직의도와의 관계 - "I" 시를 중심으로-
- Received : 2014.01.07
- Accepted : 2014.05.08
- Published : 2014.05.31
This study was conducted in order to the investigate factors associated with turnover intention and the relationship among nursing professionalism, job satisfaction and turnover intention of nurses working in a small and medium-Sized hospital. From Oct 2011 to Jun 2012, "I" City, a nurse 240 working in a small and medium-Sized hospital. Average nursing professionalism score
Job satisfaction;Nursing professionalism;Nurses;Turn over
- M. K. Myung, "Factors affecting on turnover intention of clinical nurses". Unpublished master's thesis, Kwangju Women's University. Kwangju. 2013.
- S. S. Han, M. H. Kim, E. K. Yun, "Factors affecting nursing professionalism." Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 14(1), 73-79. 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2008.14.1.073 https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2008.14.1.073
- H. M. Yun, "An analysis of the factors affecting turnover intention of new nurses". Unpublished master's thesis, Pusan National University. Pusan. 2009.
- J. M. Lee, "Influence of transformational leadership of unit manager on nurses' job satisfaction and turnover intention". Unpublished master's thesis, Sookmyung Women's University. Seoul.2012.
- J. H. Jeong, J. S. Kim, K. H. Kim, "The risk factors influencing turnover intention of nurses". Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 14(1), 35-44. (2008).
- S. J. Yoo, Y. H. Choi, "Predictive factors influencing turnover intention of nurses in small and medium-sized hospitals in Daegu city". Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 15(1), 16-25. 2009.
- Hospital Nurse Association. Survey on hospital nurse staffing. Seoul: Auther. 2010.
- Korea National Statistics Korea. Hospital nurses staffing state survey. [cited 2009 June 17], available From : http:// kosis.kr /wnsearch/ total Search. jsp.(acceessed Dec. 10, 2013)
- W. B. Kim, Ward nurses do not collapse, closed. Hospital Newspaper[cited 2007 Sep 3].
- M. S, An, Y. J. Yi, "The Predictive Factors on Leave Planning of Nurses Working at Medium-Sized Hospital in the Metropolitan Area".) Journal of the Korean Data Analysis Society. 15(1). 323-334. 2013
- Ministry of Health & Welfare. 2012 Statistical Yearbook of Health and Welfare. 2012.
- Department of Health and Human Services. "Human Services - Nursing personnel system reform Promoting". National Health Insuarance Press, p1-5. 2013
- Y. J. Lee, K. B. Kim, "Experiences of nurse turnover". Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 38(2), 248-257. 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.2.248 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.2.248
- Hampton GM, Hampton DL, "Relationship of professonalism, rewards, market orientation and job satisfaction amog medical professionals; The case Certified Nurse-Midwives". Journal of Business. Research, 57(9),1042-1053, 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(02)00356-9 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0148-2963(02)00356-9
- M. R. Kim, "Influntial factors on turnover intention of nurses: The affect of nurse's organizational commitment and career commitment to turnover intention". Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 13(3), 335-344. 2007.
- K. N. Kang, "Factors influencing turnover intention of nurses in small-medium sized hospitals". Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing Administration, 18(2), 155-165. 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.155 https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2012.18.2.155
- E. J. Yeun, Y. M. Kwon, O. H. Ahn, "Development of a nursing professional values scale". Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(6), 1091-1100. 2005. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.6.1091
- Intergeneration Occupational Mobility Experience of Nurses: Focus on Mother's Experience vol.20, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2014.20.4.523
- Professional Job Perception and Its Related Factors among Medical Recorders engaged in General Hospitals vol.14, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.1.229
- Effects of professional self-concept, self efficacy on the job satisfaction in general hospital nurses vol.27, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2016.27.1.191
- Mediating Effects of Person-environment Fit between Calling and Job Satisfaction of Nurses in Small and Medium Size General Hospitals vol.24, pp.5, 2018, https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2018.24.5.365