Grant : 국지적 재난시 피해자 대응, 이송, 처치 시뮬레이션 개발
Supported by : 소방방재청
- Cormen, T.H., Leiserson, C.E., Rivest, R.L., and Stein C. (2001) Introduction to Algorithms, 2nd ed, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Frykberg, E.R. (2005) Triage: Principles and practice, Scandinavian Journal of Surgery, Vol. 94, No. 4, pp. 272-278.
- Garner, A., Lee, A., Harrison, K., and Schultz, C.H. (2001) Comparative analysis of multiple-casualty incident triage algorithms, Annals of Emergency Medicine, Vol 38, No. 5, pp. 541-548. https://doi.org/10.1067/mem.2001.119053
- Jacobson, E.U., Argon, N.T., and Ziya, S. (2012) Priority Assignment in Emergency Response, Operation Research, Vol. 60, No. 4, pp. 813-832. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.1120.1075
- Jenkins, J.L., McCarthy, M.L., Sauer, L.M., Green, G.B., Stuart, S., Thomas, T.L., and Hsu, E.B. (2008) Mass-casualty triage:Time for an evidence-based approach, Prehospital and Disaster Medicine, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 3-8.
- Kang, S., Yun, S., Jung, H., Kim, J., Han, S., Kim, J., and Paik, J. (2013) An Evauation of the Disaster Medical System after an Accident which Occurred after a Bus fell off the Incheon Bridge, Journal of The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 1-6.
- Kashiyama, A., Uchiyama, A., and Higashino, T. (2013) Depth limited treatment planning and scheduling for electronic triage system in MCI, Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare, Vol. 61, pp. 224-233. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-37893-5_26
- Li, D. and Glazebrook, K.D. (2010) An approximate dynamic programing approach to the development of heuristics for the scheduling of impatient jobs in a clearing system, Navel Research Logistics, Vol. 57, No. 3, pp. 225-236.
- Mills, A.F., Argon, N. T., and Ziya, S. (2013) Resource-Based Patient Prioritization in Mass-Casualty Incidents, Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1287/msom.1120.0419
- Ministry of Health & Welfare (2009) 2010-2012 Plan for Advancement of Emergency Medical Service.
- Mizumoto, T., Sun, W., Yasumoto, K., and Ito, M. (2011) Transportation scheduling method for patients in mci using electronic triage tag, eTELEMED 2011, The Third International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine, pp. 156-163.
- National Emergency Medical Center URLs, (http://www.nemc.or.kr/emergency/emergency_flow.jsp), Access on August 27 2013.
- Puterman, M.L. (1994) Markov Decision Processes: Discrete Stochastic Dynamic Programming, Wiley, New York, United States of America.
- Ross, S.M. (1996) Stochastic processes Second ed, Wiley series in probability and mathematical statistics.
- Sacco, W.J., Navin, D.M., Fiedler, K.E., Waddell II, R.K., Long, W.B., and Buckman Jr, R.F. (2005) Precise Formulation and Evidence-based Application of Resource-constrained Triage, Academic Emergency Medicine, Vol. 12, No. 8, pp. 759-770. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1553-2712.2005.tb00944.x
- Sung, I. and Lee, T. (2012) Modeling Requirements for An Emergency Medical Service System Design Evaluator, In Proceedings of the 2012 Winter Simulation Conference.