- Volume 23 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Improvement of Sludge Digestion Efficiency by Solubilization Equipment and Gas Purification System
가용화장치 및 가스정제 설비에 의한 슬러지 소화 효율 향상에 관한 연구
- Jang, Seong-Ho (Department of Bioenvironmental Energy, Pusan National University) ;
- Yi, Pyong-In (Department of Bioenvironmental Energy, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Yong-Dea (Department of Bioenvironmental Energy, Pusan National University) ;
- Kim, Han-Soo (Department of Food Science & Technology, Pusan National University) ;
- Cho, Han-Jin (Seoul Digital University) ;
- Ryu, Jae-Young (Division for Industrial & Environmental Research, Korea Atomic Energy Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Sang-Woo (East Sea Fisheries Research Institute, NFRDI)
- 장성호 (부산대학교 바이오환경에너지학과) ;
- 이병인 (부산대학교 바이오환경에너지학과) ;
- 이용대 (부산대학교 바이오환경에너지학과) ;
- 김한수 (부산대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 조한진 (서울디지털대학교) ;
- 류재용 (한국원자력연구원 공업환경연구부) ;
- 김상우 (국립수산과학원 동해수산연구소)
- Received : 2014.01.15
- Accepted : 2014.03.11
- Published : 2014.05.30
The purpose of this study was to improve low digestibility in anaerobic digestion facility of the sewage treatment plant. To perform this research, sludge digestion and digestion gas purification facilities in sewage treatment plant was applied. In the result of this study, it was very effective for sludge reduction from the improvement of digestive efficiency. In addition, it was confirmed that high purity
Sludge digestion;Anaerobic;Solubilization equipment;Gas purification equipment
- Ministry of environment, 2012, Sewage Statistics 2011, Seoul, Korea.
- Korea Environment Corporation, 2004, Efficient processing method of sewage sludge, Seoul, Korea.
- Lee, K. Y., 2011, Improvement of digestion tank efficiency and feasibility study on biomass gas use, Gyeonggi Research Institute 2011-2012, Suwon, Korea.
- Metcalf & Eddy, Tchobanoglous, G., Burton, F., 1991, Wastewater engineering : treatment, disposal, and reuse, 3rd ed., McGraw-Hill, USA, 813-834.
- Nam, T. S., 2010, A study on phosphorus control in sludge solubilization system, MS. Dissertation, Young Nam University, Gyeongsan, Korea.
- Park, I. G., 2011, Ultrasonic and alkaline pretreatments of sewage sludge for enhancing anaerobic digestion, MS. Dissertation, Suwon University, Suwon, Korea.
- Park, W. J., Ahn, J. H., 2011, Effects of microwave pretreatment on mesophilic anaerobic digestion for mixture of primary and secondary sludges compared with thermal pretreatment, Env. Eng. Res., 16, 103-109. https://doi.org/10.4491/eer.2011.16.2.103
- Woo, M. H., 2010, A study on the sludge reduction and biogas production through a two-phase anaerobic digestion process, MS. Dissertation, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, D. J., Kim, H. Y., 2010, Sludge solubilization by pretreatment and its effect on methane production and sludge reduction in anaerobic digestion, J. Korean Soc. Env. Eng., 14, 103-109.
- Choi, I. S., Jung, H. S., Han, I. S., 2009, Study on sludge reduction by sludge solubilization and change of operation conditions of sewage treatment process, J. Korean Soc. Env. Eng., 31, 1113-1122.
- Jung, G. H., 2002, Study on the pretreatment conditions for the improvement of sludge dehydration efficiency : Focused on the ECP (exocellular polymers), MS. Dissertation, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, B. S., 2011, Evaluation of biogas yield on the solubilization at different pretreatment, MS. Dissertation, Pusan National University, Pusan, Korea.
- Kim, H. S., 2012, The study of pretreatment method for digestion efficiency improvement in sewage sludge, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, Ph.D. Dissertation, Seoul, Korea
- Kim, K. S., Lee, S. M., 2008, Management strategy for the prohibition of ocean dumping of sewage sludge in 2011, Seoul studies, 9, 3-21.
- Korea Environment Corporation, 2009, Waste to energy Report, vol.1, Seoul, Korea.