- Volume 22 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Emission Inspection Method Improvement of Heavy-duty Diesel Vehicles
대형 경유자동차 배출가스 검사방법 개선에 관한 연구
- Received : 2013.06.04
- Accepted : 2013.08.07
- Published : 2014.01.01
The method of emission inspection for Heavy-duty diesel vehicles has been engine speed type Lug-down 3mode. This method could bring damage to decrepit vehicles under high speed and high load condition and it could not apply the driving pattern on the road. For these reasons, this study has started to create new emission inspection which is appropriate for Korea's road infrastructure. KD 147 would be applied to light-duty diesel vehicles from july 2010 after model operations. Therefore, this study has investigated new emission inspection system for heavy-duty diesel vehicles, except for light-duty diesel vehicles. In consideration of domestic conditions to meet the new load test method in this study, the Lug-down3 mode vehicle speed method was developed for the first time in korea.
Emission inspection;Lug-down3 mode;Load inspection;Chassis dynamometer;Opacity meter
- Y. K. Lee, M. D. Eom, J. S. Han, S. M, Kim, J. C. Kim, S. C. Kwak and D. W. Kim "Improvement of the Test Method on the In-used Vehicles by Periodical Emission Inspection," KSAE07-F0055, pp.333-338, 2007.
- Korea Transportation Safety Authority, Korea Transportation Safety Authority Vehicle Inspection Management System.
- 환경부 국립환경과학원, 대기오염물질 배출량 산정 결과보고서(2002), 2004.
- Y. D. Jung, U. S. Yea, Y. J. Lim, I. H. Ryu and Y. A. Yun, "A Study on Emission Inspection Method Improvement of Heavy-duty Vehicles," KSAE10-B0079, pp.160-165, 2010.
- Y. D. Jung, U. S. Yea, Y. J. Lim and I. H. Ryu, "Research on the Improvement of the Emission Inspection Program for Diesel Vehicle," KSAE 09-B0063, pp.394-399, 2009.