- Volume 27 Issue 2
This paper aims to compare and contrast Kierkegaard and Turing, whose birth dates were one hundred years apart, analyzing them from the perspective of the limit. The model of analysis is two concentric circles and movement in them and on the boundary of outer circle. In the model, Kierkegaard's existential stages have 1:1 correspondences: aesthetic stage, ethical stage, religious stage A and religious stage B correspond to inside of the inner circle, outside of the inner circle, the boundary of the outer circle and the outside of the outer circle, respectively. This paper claims that Turing belongs to inside of the outer circle and moves to the center while Kierkegaard belongs to outside of the outer circle and moves to the infinity. Both of them have movement of potential infinity but their directions are opposite.
- M. DETLEPSEN, Hilbert's Programme, Dordrecht: Reichel, 1986.
- HWANG Jong-whan, Moral Implication of Eternal Happiness, The Culhak-Ronchong 67(1) (2012), 279-295. 황종환, 영원한 행복의 도덕적 함축, 철학논총 67(1) (2012), 279-295.
- S. KIERKEGAARD, The Concept of Irony, Kierkegaard's Writings II, translated by H. Hong and F. Hong, Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1989.
- S. KIERKEGAARD, Philosophical Fragments, Kierkegaard's Writings VII, translated by H. HONG and F. HONG, Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1985.
- S. KIERKEGAARD, Concluding Unscientific Postscript to Philosophical Fragments, Kierkegaard's Writings XII.1, translated by H. HONG and F. HONG, Princeton, Princeton University Press, 1992.
- Jean LASSEGUE, Turing, translated by Gidae Lim, Dongmoonsun, 1998. 장 라세구, (임기대 옮김), 튜링, 동문선, 1998.
- D. LEAVITT, The Man Who Knew Too Much, Atlas Books, New York, 2006.
- LEE Min-Ho, Existence and Truth-A Study of Kierkegaard's Postscript to Philosophical Fragments, Philosophical Studies 25 (2002), 65-83. 이민호, 실존과 진리-키에르케고어의 철학적 단편 후서를 중심으로, 철학연구 25 (2002), 65-83.
- LEE Min-Ho, Kierkegaard's Diagnosis of His Age, Philosophical Studies 27 (2004), 173-201. 이민호, 키에르케고어의 시대진단, 철학연구 27 (2004), 173-201.
- LEE Suk-Myung, Ladozi: Philosophy of Emptiness and Humbleness, Chunjiin, 2011. 이석명, 노자 : 비움과 낮춤의 철학, 천지인, 2011.
- PARK Chang Kyun, Philosophical Implication of Turing's Work-Concentrated on Halting Theorem, Journal for History of Mathematics 25(3) (2012), 15-27. 박창균, 튜링의 업적이 지닌 철학적 함의-' 멈춤정리' 를 중심으로, 한국수학사학회지 25(3) (2012), 15-27.
- PARK Jung-Il, Great Power of Abstract Thinking: Turing & Godel, Gimyoungsa, 2010. 박정일, 추상적 사유의 위대한 힘 : 튜링 & 괴델, 김영사, 2010.
- PYO Jae Myung, The Concept of the Single Individual of Kierkegarrd, Seokwangsa, 1992. 표재명, 키에르케고어의 단독자 개념, 서광사, 1992.
- PYO Jae Myung, Meeing Kierkegaard, Chiwoo, 2012. 표재명, 키에르케고어를 만나다, 치우, 2012.