- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Establishing and Vitalizing Method of Lifelong Education Promotion System in Busan
부산시 평생교육 추진체계 정립 및 활성화 방안
- Lee, Jeong-Seok (Busan Development Institute) ;
- Lee, Choong-Ryul (Busan Institute for lifelong Education)
- Received : 2014.02.28
- Accepted : 2014.04.04
- Published : 2014.04.30
The purpose of this study is to diagnose the lifelong education promotion system in Busan and to establish a desirable promotion system. In the study, we search for the optimal alternative to manage lifelong education exclusive organization(Busan Institute for lifelong Education) and seek ways to vitalize the lifelong education promotion system in Busan. The focus is also placed on completing a network-type governance system by strengthening the connection and cooperation among the parties. In order to make the promotion system function efficiently, the vitalizing methods of lifelong education promotion system can be roughly categorized into some kind as follows : strengthening the network between the interested parties and establishing their roles, restructuring legal as well as administrative and financial support system; enhancing education and public relations; intensifying local infrastructure of lifelong education; and boosting accessibility and expanding exchange and cooperation.
- Bae, Seok-Young et al.(2010). Lifelong Education Theory, Seoul:Yang Seo won.
- Choi, Don-Min et al.(2010). The Research of on the Actual Condition and Demand Lifelong education in Busan Area, Political Research 10-01, Busan Human Research Development Institute.
- Han, Sung-Hee et al.(2007). A Study on the Integral Establishing Method of National Level Lifelong Education Promotion Major Organization, Ministry of Education & Human Resource Development.
- Kim, Jong-Su(2011), The Research on the Consciousness about the Lifelong Education and Vitalization Strategy Solution: Focus on Primary School Teachers, Journal of Korea Policy, 11(3), 79-102.
- Kim, Seok-Jun et al.(2000). A Study on New Governance, Seoul: Dae Young Co.
- Kim, Shin-Il(2004). A Study on the Promotion Model for Lifelong Learning City Composition, Journal of Lifelong Education, 10(3), 1-30.
- Ko, Young-Sang et al.(2011). A Study on the Builing Method for Si.Do-Si.Gun.Gu Lifelong Education Connection System, National Lifelong Education Institute.
- Lee, Jeong-Seok.Lim, Ho(2013). Establishing and Vitalizing Method of Lifelong Education Promotion System in Busan. Busan Development Institute.
- Lee, Sang-Yong(2011). A Study on the Establishment Promotion System for the Promotion of Lifelong Learning Area, Daejeon Institute for Lifelong Education.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology(2008). 2008-2012 Promotion of Lifelong Learning Master plan.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology(2009), Lifelong Education White Paper.
- Ministry of Education and Science Technology(2010), Lifelong Education White Paper.
- Mun, Keong-Nyeon et al.(2011). A Study on Establishing and Operating for Gwangju Institute for Lifelong Education, Gwangju Development Institute.
- Park, In-Jong(2010). Reorganization of National Lifelong Education Systems and Urgent Issues, Korea Educational Development Institute, Education Policy Forum.
- Park, In-Jong et al.(2011). Analysis on the Validity of Establishing Gyeonggi Institute for Lifelong Education and Managing Plans of Organization of Local Government Funded Research Institutes Related to Lifelong Education, National Lifelong Education Institute.
- Yoon, Myung-Hee et al.(2010). A Study on the Method to Reinforce the Efficient Political Function for Lifelong Learning, Journal of Fisher and Marine Educational Research, 22(4), 576-588.