- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Heat Transfer Characteristics of H-120 Class Fire Damper for Offshore Structures
해양플랜트용 H-120급 방화 댐퍼의 열전달 특성에 관한 연구
- Jang, Sung-Cheol (Department of Aviation Mechatronics, Korea Aviation Polytechnic) ;
- Lee, Jong-Hwan (Department of Aviation Mechatronics, Korea Aviation Polytechnic) ;
- Lee, Chi-Woo (Automobile Engineering, Gyeongnam National University of Science and Technology)
- Received : 2013.08.12
- Accepted : 2013.12.11
- Published : 2014.04.30
This research conducts CAE analysis of fire damper and design of damper controlling system. The prediction of the design heat transfer was done the answer of fire damper could be obtained by using continuity equation of damper controlling and orthogonal array. Through the design analysis of optimal offshore construction, new fire damper of H-120 class was designed. Accordingly, this equipment will be tested in actual offshore construction. Finally, we could obtain fire damper of optimal design with orthogonal array. With the CAE results of this research, The offshore plant will obtain eco-friendly fire damper with a method to select optimal condition of fire damper with orthogonal array.
- S. C. Jang, "Analysis CFD/CAE of Fire Damper for Offshore Structures", Proc. of KSMTE 2011 Spring Conf., pp. 375-376.
- S. C. Jang, "Performance Experiment of Fire Damper for Ocean Plants", Proc. of KSMTE 2012 Spring Conf., pp. 222
- H. W. Seo, "A Study on the Fire Resistance Performance Evaluation of Fire Dampers", Proc. of KIFSE 2010 Spring Conf., pp. 90-95
- S. W. Ahn, "The Effect of Rib Shapes on the Heat Transfer in the Rectangular Duct", Proc. of KSPSE 2000 Fall Conf., pp. 132-138
- S. T. Bae, "Effect of Number of Rough Walls on Heat Transfer in the Square Channel with a Uniform Heat Flux", The Korean Society for Power System Engineering, vol.9, no.1, 2005.2, pp. 30-35