- Volume 31 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Influence of Knowledge, Beliefs and Attitudes on Anti-Smoking Public Service Announcement Message Types and Audience Characteristics
수용자특성 및 금연광고 메시지가 지식․신념․태도에 미치는 영향
- Ryu, Ji-Hye (Department of Healthcare Administration, Graduate School, Kosin University) ;
- Cho, Kyoung-Won (Department of Healthcare Administration, Kosin University)
- Received : 2014.01.23
- Accepted : 2014.03.19
- Published : 2014.03.31
Objectives: In this study, the most executed social norm and advertisement about health consequences status were examined. The direction of effective anti-smoking advertisement is suggested in this study by figuring out the primary factors which affect smoking attitudes. Methods: The survey period of this study was from Nov
- Ahn, S. H. (2009). Study on the effectiveness of anti-smoking advertisements persuasion methods on smokers and non-smokers(master's thesis). Yonsei University. 1-75.
- Bae, D. H. (2002). The Effect of smoking cessation program affecting the smoking knowledte, atAtitude, and smoking quantity : focusing on male students in the academic high schools(master's thesis). Kangwon National University. 8-9.
- Chang, K. H. (2005). A study on public advertisement message effect for the sound drinking(master's thesis). Yonsei University. 1-74.
- Cho, H. O. (2000). Analysis of the effectiveness of anti-smoking message types: The mediating role of message framing and message appeals. The Korean Journal of Advertising, 11(1), 133-157.
- Choi, E. J. (2011). Implementation trends and implication of framework convention on tobacco control. Health.Welfare Issue&Focus. Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs. 85, 1-8.
- Do, S. M. (2010). University student rate has been risen by Av.5% for 6years. Newshankuk. Retrieved from http://www.newshankuk.com/news/content.asp?news_idx= 2010032209435744560
- Hong, E. H. & Lee, C. H. (2012). Content analysis of anti-smoking TV advertisements: different adaptation of health communication theories between Korea and the U.S.A.. The Journal of the Korea Contents Association. 12(11), 76-87. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.11.076
- Kim, D. W. (2010). The influences of tobacco companies' anti-smoking advertisements on advertising effect and the corporate images upon to the message types(Doctoral dissertation). Soongsil University. 1-78.
- Kim, J. H. (2005). A study on visual and verbal message framing effect of public service advertisement : focused on anti-smoking advertising(master's thesis). Chung-Ang University. 1-41.
- Kim, K. M. (2003). Analysis of non-smoking advertising campaign by message framing : focusing on the personal traits between utilitarian and hedonic customers(master's thesis). Sogang University. 1-65.
- Kim, M. K. (2012). The influence of smoking cessation stage on effectiveness of anti-smoking PSAs : emphasis on the message type and the message appeal type(master's thesis). Yonsei University. 1-82.
- Lee, C. M., Lee, S. H. (2008). A Study of the effectiveness of anti-smoking advertising : based upon interation of involvement and knowledge. Management and Information Systems Review. 61-90.
- Lee, J. H. (1998), A Study for the Advertising message effect on the type and level of involvement(master's thesis). Yonsei University. 54.
- Lee, S. H. (2007). A study on the effects of public service advertising : focusing on involvement and knowledge about anti-smoking(master's thesis). Kookmin University. 1-54.
- Oh, H. C., Lee, J. J., Lee, S. W., You H. S. & Park J. Y. et al. (2003). The efficts of the anti-smoking TV campaign on smoking attitude & behavior. Yonsei University College of Medicine. 2-4.
- Rebecca, M. H., Andrew, H. & Cheryl H. (2008). Perceived effectiveness of tobacco countermarketing advertisements among young adults. American Journal of Health Behavior, 32(6), 725-734.
- Rebecca, M. H., Andrew H. & Cheryl R. (2010). The influence of tobacco countermarketing ads on college students' knowledge, attitudes, and Beliefs. Journal of American College Health, 58(4), 373-381. https://doi.org/10.1080/07448480903380276
- Shin, J. U. (2005). A study on message framing effect through the medium of fore-attitude and involvement -focused on temperance advertising(master's thesis). Hongik University. 7.
- Wisconsin Tobacco Control Board. (2003). Evaluation of the Wisconsin tobacco control board's counter-marketing campaign: Wisconsin youth 2001. WI: University of Wiscosin-Madison. 5.
- You, H. S. (2003). The analytical study on the effect of TV anti-smoking PSA(Public Service Announcement)(Doctoral dissertation). Yonsei University. 1-94.