- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Improvement of Cooperation Charge on Conservation of Ecosystem Reflected Natural Capitals Valuation - Focused on Forest Area -
자연자산의 가치를 반영한 생태계보전협력금 제도 개선 방안 - 산림지역을 중심으로 -
- Park, Jin-Han (Dept. of Landscape Architecture, Graduate School of Seoul National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Kun (Dept. of Landscape Architecture and Rural System Engineering, Seoul National University) ;
- Tanaka, Riwako (Dept. of Landscape Architecture, Graduate School of Seoul National University) ;
- Kim, Jung-Taek (Dept. of Forest management, Kangwon National University) ;
- Jeon, Seong-Woo (Korea Environment Institute) ;
- Lee, Woo-Kyun (Dept. of Environmental Science and Ecological Engineering, Korea University) ;
- Kim, Joon-Soon (Dept. of Forest management, Kangwon National University) ;
- Jung, Tae-Yong (KDI School of Public Policy and Management)
- 박진한 (서울대학교 대학원 생태조경학전공) ;
- 이동근 (서울대학교 조경.지역시스템공학부) ;
- 김정택 (강원대학교 산림경영학과) ;
- 전성우 (한국환경정책.평가연구원) ;
- 이우균 (고려대학교 환경생태공학부) ;
- 김준순 (강원대학교 산림경영학과) ;
- 정태용 (KDI 국제정책대학원)
- Received : 2013.12.18
- Accepted : 2014.02.17
- Published : 2014.02.28
In Korea, a cooperation charge on conservation of ecosystem is imposed to prevent indiscriminate development. The total amount of this charge is determined by multiplying the size of the destroyed area by a value per unit area and the area index within 5 billion won. Since 2001, the charge per unit area has been determined to be
Ecosystem service;Valuation;Assessment of ecosystem;Forest resources;Natural environment conservation Act;Benefit transfer method
Supported by : 환경부
- Fisher, B.․Turner, R. K. and Morling, P. 2009. "Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making", Ecological economics, 68(2009): 643-653. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ecolecon.2008.09.014
- Chiba Prefecture. 2013. Afforestation subsidy standard rate tables on 2013, Japan.
- Choo, Bong-Kyu. 2005. Introduction to economics of land, resources and environmental, Seoul National University Press
- European Forest institute. 2013. Integration of Nature Protection in Forest Policy in Baden-Württemberg, Germany.
- Freeman III, A. M. 2003. The Measurement of Environmental and Resource Value: Theory and Methods 2nd ed', An RFF Press book, Washington, DC.
- Lee, Yang-Joo. 2009. A study on management system of ecosystem conservation fund, Gyeonggi Research Institute.
- Korea Forest Service, Nonmarket valuation of forest resources on 2010 in Korea, http://www.forest.go.kr.
- Kwak, Seung-Jun and Yoo, Seung-Hoon. 2000. Redesigning A Program of Ecosystem Conservation Fund, Environmental and Resource Economics Review, 9(3); 563-587.
- Kwon, Oh-Sang. 2012. Environmental economics 2nd edition, Seoul: Pakyoungsa.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, 2012. Forest environment improvement project, Japan.
- Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, 2007. Spelregels EHS: Beleidskader voor compensatiebeginsel, EHS-saldobenadering en herbegrenzen-EHS, Een gezamenlijke uitwerking van rijk en provincies, Netherlands.
- Ministry of Environment, 2007. A study on the improvement of cooperation charge on conservation of ecosystem.
- National Legislation Information Center (http://law.go.kr/).
- OECD, 1997. Evaluating &anomie Instruments for Environmental Policy, Paris.
- Seppelt, R.․Dormann, C. F.․Eppink, F. V.․ Lautenbach, S. and Schmidt, S. 2011. "A quantitative review of ecosystem service studies: approaches, shortcomings and the road ahead", Journal of Applied Ecology, 48: 630-636. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2664.2010.01952.x
- Statutes of the Republic of Korea (http://elaw.klri.re.kr/).
- Yokohama Tax Study Group. 2007. Using taxation autonomy for conservation and creation of green, Japan.