- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of CODsed Analytical Methods for Domestic Freshwater Sediments: Comparison of Reliability and Correlationship between CODMn and CODCr Methods
국내 담수퇴적물의 CODsed 분석방법 평가: CODMn법과 CODCr법의 신뢰성 및 상관성 비교
- Choi, Jiyeon (Department of Architecture, Civil, Environmental and Energy Engineering, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Oh, Sanghwa (Department of Architecture, Civil, Environmental and Energy Engineering, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Park, Jeong-Hun (Department of Environment and Energy Engineering, Chonnam National University) ;
- Hwang, Inseong (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Oh, Jeong-Eun (Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Hur, Jin (Department of Environment and Energy, Sejong University) ;
- Shin, Hyun-Sang (Department of Environmental Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Huh, In-Ae (National Institute of Environmental Research) ;
- Kim, Young-Hoon (Department of Environmental Engineering, Andong National University) ;
- Shin, Won Sik (Department of Architecture, Civil, Environmental and Energy Engineering, Kyungpook National University)
- 최지연 (경북대학교 건설환경에너지공학부) ;
- 오상화 (경북대학교 건설환경에너지공학부) ;
- 박정훈 (전남대학교 환경에너지공학과) ;
- 황인성 (부산대학교 사회환경시스템공학부) ;
- 오정은 (부산대학교 사회환경시스템공학부) ;
- 허진 (세종대학교 환경에너지융합학과) ;
- 신현상 (서울과학기술대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 허인애 (국립환경과학원) ;
- 김영훈 (안동대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 신원식 (경북대학교 건설환경에너지공학부)
- Received : 2013.06.26
- Accepted : 2013.11.15
- Published : 2014.02.28
In Korea, the chemical oxygen demand(
Supported by : 국립환경과학원
- Kim, D. H., 2007, Study on the sediment quality in bottom water (I), J. Korean Soc. Mar. Environ. Saf., 18, 98-102.
- Ewald, G., Berglund, O., Svensson, J. M., 1997, Effect of oligochaete bioturbation on sediment accumulation of 2,2',4,4'-tetrachlorobiphenyl, Ecotoxicol. Environ. Safety, 36, 66-71. https://doi.org/10.1006/eesa.1996.1489
- Fishman, M. J., Friedman, L. C., 1989, Techniques of Water-Resources Investigation of the United States Geological Survey, Chapter A1: Methods for Determination of Inorganic Substances in Water and Fluvial Sediments, TWRI 5-A1, USGS, Reston, USA.
- Heiri, O., Lotter, A. F., Lemcke, G., 2001, Loss on ignition as a method for estimating organic and carbonate content in sediments: reproducibility and comparability of results, J. Paleolimnol., 25, 101-110. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008119611481
- Hosokawa, Y., Miyoshi, E., 1981, Analytical technic and measurement of sediment COD, PARI Technical note 0368, Marin hydrodynamics Division Environment Puriffication Laboratory, Japan.
- Kim, J. G., Cho, E. I., 1999, The determining factors and temporal and spatial characteristics of chemical oxygen demand in Jinhae bay, J. Environ. Sci., 8, 189-195.
- Lee, J., Kim, S., Song, J., Lee, T., 2009, Evaluation of organic sediments qualities for the urban streams in the Busan city, J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 31, 975-982.
- Miskewitz, R. J., Francisco, K. L., Uchrin, C. G., 2010, Comparison of a novel profile method to standard chamber methods for measurement of sediment oxygen demand, J. Environ. Sci. Health A, 45, 795-802. https://doi.org/10.1080/10934521003708919
- Lick, W., 2006, The sediment-water flux of HOCs due to "diffusion" or is there a well-mixed layer? If there is, does it matter?, Environ. Sci. Technol., 40, 5610-5617. https://doi.org/10.1021/es060721j
- Lim, C. H., 2011, Estimation of BOD from the measurements of TOC and ammonia, MS Thesis, Chungbuk National University, Chungju, Korea.
- Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries, 2010, Marine Environment Process Experiment Standard, Sejong, Korea.
- Niemirycz, E., Gozdek, J., Koszka-Maron, D., 2006, Variability of organic carbon in water and sediments of the Odra river and its tributaries, Polish J. Environ. Stud., 15, 557-563.
- Park, S. K., Shin C. K., Ryu, J. K., 1997, A study on the comparison and analysis of COD results and experimental methods, Korean J. Sanitation, 12, 19-29.
- Park, S., Yi, Y. M., Yoon, H. S., Sung, K., 2012, Retention properties of organic matters and nutrients in wetland soils and coastal sediments, Korean Wetlands Soc., 14(2), 265-275.
- Plumb, R. H., 1981, Procedures for handling and chemical analysis of sediment and water samples. In Environmental Protection Agency/Corps of Engineers Technical Committe on Criteria for Dredged and Fill Material, U.S. Department of Commerce National Technical Information Service(NTIS), Buffalo, New York, USA.
- Schumacher, B. A., 2002, Methods for the determination of total organic carbon(TOC) in soils and sediments. Ecological Risk Assessment Support Center. Office of Research and Development US. Environmental Protection Agency, Washington D.C., USA.
- US EPA, 2001, Methods for Collection, Storage and Manipulation of Sediments for Chemical and Toxicological Analyses: Technical Manual, US EPA 823/B-01-002, http://water.epa.gov/polwaste/sediments/cs/upload/collectionmanual.pdf
- Yoon, B., Kim, E., Kim, H., Lee, J., Jung, S., Lee, S., 2006, Comparison of the methods to analyze freshwater sediments, J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., 28, 1207-1212.