- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Operating Criteria of Core Exit Temperature in Nuclear Power Plant with using Channel Statistical Allowance
총채널 불확실도를 적용한 원전 노심출구온도의 운전가능 판정기준
- Received : 2014.07.02
- Accepted : 2014.12.09
- Published : 2014.12.31
Nuclear power plants are equipped with the reactor trip system (RTS) and the engineered safety features actuation system (ESFAS) to improve safety on the normal operation. In the event of the design basis accident (DBA), a various of post accident monitor(PAM)systems support to provide important details (e.g. Containment pressure, temperature and pressure of reactor cooling system and core exit temperature) to determine action of main control room (MCR). Operator should be immediately activated for the accident mitigation with the information. Especially, core exit temperature is a critical parameter because the operating mode converts from normal mode to emergency mode when the temperature of core exit reaches
core exit temperature;channel statistical allowance;square root of the sum of square;operating griteria
- ANSI/ISA-67.04-Part-1994, "Setpoint for Nuclear Safety -Related Instrumentation", American National Standard, 1995.
- Scientific Apparatus Makers Association Standard PMC-20.1-1979, 1979.
- Results of Thermocouple Calibration in a Pulsed Reactor", G.Dau, R.Bourassa, ANS Transactions, Vol. II, No.1, pp.141-142, 1968.
- T.G. Kollie et al., "Temperature Measurement Errors with Type K(Chromel vs. Alumel) Thermocouples due to Short-ranged Ordering in Chromel", ORNL(Oak Ridge National Lab)-TM-4862, 1975.
- Omega Complete Temperature Measurement Handbook and Encyclopedia, Omega Engineering, 1995.
- I. H. Kim, J. Y. Lee and J. K. Suh, "Evaluation of Pressurizer Water Level Uncertainty for Ulchin Units 1,2 due to Thermal-hydraulic Operating Condition Change", Proceeding of Korean Society of Pressure Vessel and Piping, 2010.