- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Industrial Injury Characteristics in the Agricultural Workers for Five Years(2008~2012)
농작업 근로자의 산업재해 특성에 대한 연구(2008년~2012년)
- Received : 2014.08.18
- Accepted : 2014.12.15
- Published : 2014.12.31
Recently supporting policy of government for agricultural is changing from individual to workplace. For this reason, the number of industrial injury is increasing due to increase workplace in the agriculture. However, because the studies on the characteristics and causes of injury have not been performed, the effective measure for the prevention of industrial injury is difficult to establish. The aim of this study is to analyze the industrial injury characteristic and prepare the effective counterplan to prevent industrial injury of the workplace in the agriculture. This study analyzed 2,970 cases of industrial injury during the last five years (2008-2012) in the agriculture sector. The data was offered by Korean Occupational Safety and Health Agency. The results of analysis the industrial injury characteristic of the workplace in the agriculture, number of industrial injury for source of industrial injury was 12.3% in the outdoor floor and injury type was 23.1% in the fall. This study analyzed industrial injury characteristic which size and type of workplace, injury type and source of industrial injury through the case of industrial injury in agriculture. The result of this study will be helpful to identify the industrial injury characteristic in the agriculture and prepares the effective industrial injury prevention method.
agriculture;industrial injury;source of industrial injury;outdoor floor;fall
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2012 Industrial Accident Examination, 2013.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2011 Industrial Accident Examination, 2012.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2010 Industrial Accident Examination, 2011.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2009 Industrial Accident Examination, 2010.
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2008 Industrial Accident Examination, 2009.
- Y, C. Kim, "A Survey on Ergonomic Evaluation Methods of Agricultural Work for Preventing WMSDs", Journal of Ergonomics Society of Korea, Vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 465-472, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2011.30.4.465
- Ministry of Employment and Labor, 2012 Industrial Accident examination, 2013.
- D. H. Park, M. H. Yun, Y. G.Ji, Y. J. Choi and J. H. Lee, "A Study of Safety Guideline and Customer Needs on Agricultural Machinery", Proceeding of the 2004 Spring Conference of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 2004.
Supported by : Occupational Safety & Health Research Institute