- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Assessment of Fire Evacuation Safety for Building Construction
건축물 건설공사시 화재피난안전성 평가에 관한 연구
- Jeong, Myeong-Jin (Department of Environmental Health and Safety, Euli University) ;
- Lee, Myeong-Gu (Department of Environmental Health and Safety, Euli University) ;
- Ham, Eun-Gu (Department of Environmental Health and Safety, Euli University)
- Received : 2014.11.18
- Accepted : 2014.12.19
- Published : 2014.12.31
Recently buildings are constructed in larger and higher scales and becoming more complex. However from small to large scale buildings and on construction sites there still are fire safety accidents that occur continuously. Therefore this study is aimed to assess of evacuation safety for building construction by use of simulation. On this study, the evacuation times required were estimated for the permissible evacuation times in cases. Fire safety management plans were suggested for building construction.
building construction;evacuation safety;evacuation simulation
- J. W. Suh, J. H. Choi, G. Y. Jeon and W. H. Hong, "Analysis on How Residents' Evacuation Speed Changes in a High-rise Apartment Building through Field Experiment", 5th AIUE, 2008.
- G. Y. Jeon and W. H. Hong, "Characteristic Changes in an Evacuation of Ecacuees by Using Phosphorescent Guidance Equipment; though the Simulated Escape Experiment", WCOGI, 2007.
- E. -G. Ham, "A Study on the Safety Evacuation Design by Simulation in the Subway Station Journal of Korea Society of Hazard Mitigation" Vol. 1, 2010.
- M. -J. Jeong, M. -G. Lee and E. G. Ham, "A Study on the Fire Safety Plan for Building Construction", KSMS, Vol. 1, No. 5, 2012.
- M. -G. Lee, H. J. Kim, M. J. Jeong, K. D. Kim, E. G. Ham and B. N. Jeon, "A Studyof the Safety Management System and Safety Model of the Skyscrapers", OSHRI, 2009.