- Volume 29 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Improvement of Reliability in Cause Analysis of Industrial Accidents
산업재해 원인분석의 신뢰도 제고방안 연구
- Choi, Gi Heung (Department of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Hansung University)
- 최기흥 (한성대학교 기계시스템공학과)
- Received : 2014.07.16
- Accepted : 2014.11.12
- Published : 2014.12.31
Safety certification and inspection of dangerous machines and equipments used in industries are to save lives of workers and properties involved. Cause analysis of industrial accidents is essential to prove the effectiveness of such certification and inspection. This study focuses on suggesting systematic method for cause analysis of industrial accidents associated with dangerous machines and devices. Incorporating transition from the current user-oriented indirect regulations to more manufacturer and user balanced direct regulations, suggested method coupled with safety certification, safety inspection, safety management and safety education will guarantee more effective prevention of industrial accidents.
dangerous machines and devices;cause analysis;industrial accidents;safety certification;safety inspection
Supported by : 한성대학교
- G. H. Choi, "Enhancement of Safety Certification of Industrial Machines and Devices", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol.28, No.8 pp.7-11, 2013.
- J. Y. Lee et al., "Risk Assessment of Dangerous Industrial Machines", Research Report, Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, 2010.
- Yearly Industrial Accident Analysis Report, KOSHA, 2008-2009.
- G H. Choi, "Is Safety Certification of Industrial Machines and Devices Effective in Reducing Industrial Accidents in Korea?", Safety Science (Submitted for Publication)